Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Fantamoax
Tongue Twister

Brauche Dringend eure Hilfe bei der Declaration of Independe

Beitrag von Fantamoax »

Hallo Leute Wir Haben heute Die Unabhängigkeitserklärung zum Lesen bekommen
und sollen bis Morgen 5 Fragen beantworten :( Meiner Meinung nach ein sehr schwerer Text, Es wäre nett wenn mal jemand Korrektur lesen könnte

1 What reasons do the authors give for writing the Declaration?

As far as I understand was the Declaration of Independence wrote, because the king of Great Britain was an absolute tyrant. He only exploited the Colonies and suppressed them. The author think that each humans have right on a equitably government

2 What is the purpose of all governments, according to the Declaration? What part do the people have in them?

I quote the author in line eleven “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed”. I think this is the purpose of all governments. The people had to elect a new government if the government can’t fulfil its obligations.

3 When may governments reasonably be changed?
Governments could reasonably be changed if all inhabitants work together.

4 What reasons do the Colonies give for declaring independence?
According to my opinion the colonies wanted to be independent of Great Britain, because they would be rid of the British Crown.

5 What things could the independence States now do which they could not do before?

The States had the full power to declare war, make peace and to form an alliance.
The States could conclude a confederation of states.

Antworten