Find a friend to chat with me in English

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Priscilla
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinese

Find a friend to chat with me in English

Beitrag von Priscilla »

Hi everyone. I am new here. I am Priscilla, 16-year-old, from china. I wish to study abroad, probably in the UK :read:  . I am now struggling with IELTS right now and I really wish to find someone to chat in English with me. It appears that this will be a fantastic way to improve. We can text each other, or even have online calls
By the way, I am an Internation student and I'm doing the international A-level course. So if anyone here is also doing it, please don't hesitate to talk with me :wink:.

Celyn
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Find a friend to chat with me in English

Beitrag von Celyn »

Hi , :wink:
I'm Celyn ans I'm 16 years old too. I live in Germany and I learn english in the school . I think it's a good idea to chat in English because it's improve my English. And we can help us. 

Juan Cardozo
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Re: Find a friend to chat with me in English

Beitrag von Juan Cardozo »

Hi, my name is Juan, I'm form Colombia. I'd meet new friends that need practice and improve your English level. I'm studying to improve my level of English before I'll travel to the UK studying high-level English.  :freu: 
How are you doing with the coronavirus in yours countries? In Colombia, we're in lockdown since March, and we couldn't do anything in out of our houses.  :rolly:

Antworten