Kurzen Text korrigieren bzw Tipps?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Hublos1943
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Kurzen Text korrigieren bzw Tipps?

Beitrag von Hublos1943 »

Hallo leute ich muss diesen Text sprechen also geht es mir nicht um die Rechtschreibung sondern eher ob man das so sagen kann ich freue mich über jede hilfe, da ich mit englisch noch nicht so bewandert bin es geht um eine Bild Beschreibung

Also: Hello everybody today im gonna describe this picture I've choosed this picture because i  think it is a good example between poor and rich people. So in the middle you can see an old women she is wearing an skirt and a jacket like a typical old women and as you can see here she is digging in the trash.Maybe she is looking for something to eat or anything she can sell to get a bit of money and next to her you can see some cars and I think this makes the atmosphere of this picture kinda sad. Because those people got cars which also means they have enough money for a normal life which this old women probably doesn't have.

So eigentlich ist das nicht alles aber ich will hier niemand seine freizeit rauben wäre das Korrekt? Und vorallem würde das bei euch als Beschreibung eines Bildes durch gehen

Antworten