Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
miela
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Korrektur

Beitrag von miela »

Hallo diesen Text muss ich für eine Englischarbeit schreiben. Man muss auf eine Mail des Chefs "Bob" antworten. Kann jemand bitte die Grammatik prüfe? Danke
Good Morning Bob,
oh sounds like a stressful evening.  Don´t worry everything went well with the new trainees. I think it was an exciting day and they were very tired
 at the end of it. I made a list for the product training for this week. Find my list attached. Mark called. He would like an appointment regarding our products. I have entered the appointment in your calendar.
I will fax you all documents from the conference.
If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

miela hat geschrieben: Hallo diesen Text muss ich für eine Englischarbeit schreiben. Man muss auf eine Mail des Chefs "Bob" antworten. Kann jemand bitte die Grammatik prüfe? Danke
Good Morning Bob,
This sounds like a stressful evening. Don´t worry everything went well with the new trainees. I think it was an exciting day and they were very tired at the end of it. I made a list for the product training for this week. Please find my list attached. Mark called. He would like an appointment regarding our products. I have entered the appointment in your calendar.
I will fax you all documents from the conference.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten