Praktikum im Ausland - Englisch

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mellcriss
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Praktikum im Ausland - Englisch

Beitrag von mellcriss »

Hallo ihr Lieben! 
Ich habe die Chance auf ein 6-wöchiges Praktikum in Rumänien, in einem Kindergarten/einer Schule. Ich würde gerne wissen ob meine verfasste Bewerbung auf Englisch korrekt geschrieben ist und ob eventuell noch Informationen fehlen.
Die Bewerbung geht an meine Schule, nicht an den Kindergarten selbst, da meine Lehrer die Schüler auswählen. 
Das ganze gehört zu meiner Erzieher Ausbildung. :)
Bei Wörtern, wo ich mir unsicher war, habe ich es in Klammern geschrieben. 
Danke im voraus! :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inquire about opportunities for an internship in Romania.

Right now I am doing an education as a nursery school teacher which I started in August 2018. Before I started this education I graduated as a social assistent/I passed my examination as a social assistent. That was in 2017. From 2017 to 2018 I did the Fachhochschulreife (professional high school).

An internship abroad would be a great chance for me to achieve valuable experiences and get to know other school and kindergarten systems that are different from the german systems. I love to work with children and I would be happy to see how children from other countries learn and develop at this young age. The internship would provide a good insight in these subjects.
My curiosity about other pedagogics can be useful for carrying out a good work. Because I always strive to get to know new things and also people.
Furthermore an internship would be a great chance to become acquainted to get more independently and a good chance to improve my English skills.

I certainly believe that this working experience would be a magnificent contribution to my career as a nursery school teacher.
For further information, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I am looking forward hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Praktikum im Ausland - Englisch

Beitrag von Keswick »

mellcriss hat geschrieben: Hallo ihr Lieben! 
Ich habe die Chance auf ein 6-wöchiges Praktikum in Rumänien, in einem Kindergarten/einer Schule. Ich würde gerne wissen ob meine verfasste Bewerbung auf Englisch korrekt geschrieben ist und ob eventuell noch Informationen fehlen.
Die Bewerbung geht an meine Schule, nicht an den Kindergarten selbst, da meine Lehrer die Schüler auswählen. 
Das ganze gehört zu meiner Erzieher Ausbildung. :)
Bei Wörtern, wo ich mir unsicher war, habe ich es in Klammern geschrieben. 
Danke im voraus! :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about potential opportunities for an internship in Romania.

Right now I am training to become a nursery school teacher. My training started in August 2018. Before I started this training I graduated as a social assistent in 2017. I passed my examination as a social assistent. That was in 2017. From 2017 to 2018 I did my Fachhochschulreife (advanced technical college entrance qualification).

An internship abroad would be a great chance for me to gather valuable experience and get to know other school and kindergarten systems that are different from the German systems. I love working with children and I would be happy to see how children from other countries learn and develop at this young age. The internship would provide a good insight in these subjects.

My curiosity about other pedagogics systems and my ambition to learn will undoubtedly prove useful for doing a good job. 

Furthermore an internship would be a great chance to become acquainted (mit was?) and to work more independently as well as a good chance to improve my English skills.

I certainly believe that this working experience would be a magnificent contribution to my career as a nursery school teacher.
For further information, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I am looking forward hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

mellcriss
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Praktikum im Ausland - Englisch

Beitrag von mellcriss »

Dankeschön! :)

Antworten