Anschreiben für ein Austauschprogramm (ERASMUS)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
BesenImAngebot
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Anschreiben für ein Austauschprogramm (ERASMUS)

Beitrag von BesenImAngebot »

Hi,
ich bin neu hier und tüftel momentan an einem Anschreiben an einen Erasmus-Koordinator herum.
Es geht darum, dass ich mit dem Herrn ein paar Einzelheiten über die Kurse besprechen möchte, die ich belege.
Es würde mir wahnsinnig helfen, wenn mir jemand Tipps insbesondere bezüglich der Formulierung geben könnte, denn leider hatte ich bisher kaum die Gelegenheit, außerschulisch "echte", förmliche Briefe zu schreiben bzw. die Aussicht darauf, dass sie jemand liest, der besser Englisch spricht/schreibt als ich.
Vielen Dank schonmal. :)
Das ist der Text:
Dear Mr....
For summer 20XX I was looking for a possibility to study abroad at the University of X.
I am a student from the University of Y and pursue a bachelor´s degree in biology.
Ms. Smith, the institutional ERASMUS coordinator at my home University informed me that it is constructive and necessary to discuss the eligible courses with You.
By investigating the course schedule at the web pages of X University I found several courses at the department of Plant Science appearing as enrichment for me and my plans for the subsequent master´s program.  
I am very grateful to have the opportunities to build and improve a better basis for the master´s program in Plant Productions and Environment at the University of Z I am looking forward to start in summer 2020.
While I anticipate finishing most required courses at my home university before moving to X, there are fewer limits for me in reference to the field of study.
Therefore I would be pleased to find out if an application for the courses I have chosen is possible in my case.
I am very thankful for information about any difficulties pertaining to the decision for a variety of the following courses below.

Yours sincerely
Michelle Mustermann

Courses in period four, five and six selected from course schedule:

....Course 1, 2, 3..........

Antworten