Bewerbungsanschreiben Praktikum

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Coco2208
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bewerbungsanschreiben Praktikum

Beitrag von Coco2208 »

Application for an internship
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am currently studying at the University of XX, working towards my bachelor degree in “Applied Health Sciences”. A crucial part of the whole of the course is to put the taught content into practice. Therefore I have to complete an internship, form september 2018 till january 2019, that’s the reason for this writing.
During studies at the University of XX my interests in Global Health and scientific working increased. My further studies will focus municipal health promoting with the main topics Global Health, health promotion in the country area and practice the statistics software SPSS.
Through a project, last one year, we started a aid project in the Dominican Republic, we attempt to improve the health care of poor citizens. I got my first impressions of working in a aid project and detected my favorite field of work.
I’m motivated to work in a Team and like to produce new ideas.
Further I worked in different jobs and gained various skills. I’m able to assume diverse duties and learn quickly. During my studies I collected skills in writing scientific papers, empirical analysis and personal time management. Also I acquired a great knowledge about health systems, care management, different illnesses and social and physical determinants of health.
I’m very interested in meeting new people and get to know their culture. That’s the reason, why I love traveling. In my opinion it’s very important to interact global in collaboration to be able to improve health world wide.      

Your organisation offers a lot of interesting scientific topics, which I would like to learn more about. I’d like to boost my knowledge and skills in global researches and improve the health conditions.  
YY would give me the unique chance to increase my work experience in a world wide interacting Team.

In the appendix you will find my whole application and a covering letter of my University, with some informations about my studies and the internship.
If I fit into your company as an intern, I look forward to a personal conversation.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me per mail or telephone - my direkt number is ....
Yours faithfully

Coco2208
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Bewerbungsanschreiben Praktikum

Beitrag von Coco2208 »

Hallo ich muss mich für mein Praxissemester bewerben und habe hierfür ein Anschreiben verfasst. Allerdings bin ich mir in meinem Englisch nicht so sicher, weshalb es sehr hilfreich wäre, wenn es noch einmal jemand Korrektur lesen könnte.
Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus.
Viele Grüße
Corinna 

Antworten