Bitte um Korrektur eines Abschnitts meines Aufsatzes:)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Mayästät
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um Korrektur eines Abschnitts meines Aufsatzes:)

Beitrag von Mayästät »

When I take a look on the quote I see there are different parts involved in this sentence. So I cut them and analysed. 
„If we are to make the dream come true,...“ is the first part I handle with. The small word „if“ gives us to suppose there will come a requirement. So „if we...“ means there is something impossible to reach by our own. It’s not only a „you“ or a „me“. It’s a „we“, so it’s for us. And we all are responsible to reach the goal of a society where it’s a pleasure to be part of. 
But is making a dream come true really something able to achieve? Probably it’s rather an illusion or something like a wish. Is it possible to become a society everyone feels safe and satisfied in? 
Analysing the next part of the quote one see it’s repeated that we all have to work together. That’s quite unusual by talking about American Dream. So one already recognised that’s not about American Dream as we know. Focussing not on fancy things like cars or something. It’s rather about making new social standards.
So the third part was also explained. We must stop wanting more and more. We should start creating something incredible which isn’t easy bring to fall. 

Antworten