Visum Motivationsschreiben

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Siebenstein
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Visum Motivationsschreiben

Beitrag von Siebenstein »

Hallo zusmmen,

ich werde im April in die Staaten fahren und hab für das Visum ein Motivationschreiben verfasst. Ich übe jetzt schon seit einger Zeit auf auf Englisch zu schreiben und habe jetzt das erste mal nicht erst ein deutsche Vorlage geschrieben, sondern gleich auf Englisch los geschieben. Da hatte ich ein noch ein sehr unsicheres  Gefühl; aber iwann muss es mal auf anhieb klappen.   :chat:
Ehrlich gesagt, weiß ich nicht genau, was ich machen soll um meinen Schreibstil zu verbessern. Gibst Tipps von Euch ?? Ich habe mir mal sagen lassen, ich würde sehr formal schreiben. Meint Ihr das auch?    

Ich wäre sehr dankbar wenn jdm von Euch  sich das anschauen und korrigieren könnte.
Herzlichen Dank im Voraus.

Kontext: Die Arbeitstelle dort ist eine Kanzlei die auf internationale Menschenrechtsverletzungen spezalisiert ist. Ich habe es anonymisiert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Peters
I am writing to you regarding my Visa application and would like to illustrate my motivation for the program in detail.

Currently, I am doing my legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the district court in Passau. The traineeship consists of different stages in which the trainee lawyer is supposed to gather practical experience in a variety of legal professions. As the trainee lawyer is allowed to do his last stage abroad, I would like to work at the New York office of XY LLP and therefore apply for the Visa.

During my time in law school at the University of Muenster I specialized in human rights law and also had the chance of taking American Law courses. After graduating from law school in April 2015 I started my legal traineeship in July 2015 at the district court in Passau. In course of that I already had the opportunity to spend several months at international law firms in Cologne and Duesseldorf and gained first experience in international human rights law.

By spending the last stage of my traineeship at the New York office of XY LLP, I would like to further my knowledge in these areas. The XY New York office assists clients (among other areas) in human rights matters. I have developed a great interest in this area over the past few years and believe that its importance will increase rapidly in the near future.
During my time with XY I would like to get a close view of how clients are advised in these matters, improve my English skills and learn how to correspond with clients in an international environment.

Since I have never been to the United States, I am also very enthusiastic about getting to know it from a first-hand perspective. I am looking forward to visit so many of the important places I read and heard about but never had the chance to visit personally. New York alone already provides so many of these places - like the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Broadway. But I would like to travel the East Cost in general as well. As a trainee lawyer I am also interested in the American constitution, as it is the first democratic constitution in the world . This is why I am especially looking forward to visit the governmental district of Washington D.C. and the Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herzlichen Dank,

Siebenstein

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Visum Motivationsschreiben

Beitrag von Keswick »

Siebenstein hat geschrieben:Dear Mr Peters

I am writing to you regarding my Visa application and would like to illustrate my motivation for the program in detail.

Currently, I am doing my legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the district court in Passau. The traineeship consists of different stages in which the trainee lawyer is supposed to gather practical experience in a variety of legal professions. As the trainee lawyer is allowed to do his last stage abroad, I would like to work at the New York office of XY LLP and therefore apply for the Visa.

During my time in law school at the University of Muenster I specialized in human rights law and also had the chance of taking American Law courses. After graduating from law school in April 2015, I started my legal traineeship in July 2015 at the district court in Passau. In the course of that I already had the opportunity to spend several months at international law firms in Cologne and Duesseldorf and gained first experience in international human rights law.

By spending the last stage of my traineeship at the New York office of XY LLP, I would like to further my knowledge in these areas. The XY New York office assists clients (among other areas) in human rights matters. I have developed a great interest in this area over the past few years and believe that its importance will increase rapidly in the near future.

During my time with XY I would like to get a close view of how clients are advised in these matters, improve my English skills and learn how to correspond with clients in an international environment.

Since I have never been to the United States, I am also very enthusiastic about getting to know it from a first-hand perspective. I am looking forward to visit so many of the important places that I read and heard about but never had the chance to visit personally. New York alone already provides so many of these places - like the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Broadway. But I would also like to travel the East Cost in general as well. As a trainee lawyer I am also interested in the American constitution, as it is the first democratic constitution in the world . This is why I am especially looking forward to visiting the governmental district of Washington D.C. and the Independence Hall in Philadelphia.

Herzlichen Dank,

Siebenstein
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Siebenstein
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Siebenstein »

Vielen Dank Keswick! 

BrokeGopher
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: American English

Beitrag von BrokeGopher »

Siebenstein hat geschrieben:
Since I have never been to the United States, I am also very enthusiastic about getting to know it from a first-hand perspective. I am looking forward to visit so many of the important places I read and heard about but never had the chance to visit personally. New York alone already provides so many of these places - like the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Broadway. But I would like to travel the East Coast in general as well. As a trainee lawyer I am also interested in the American constitution, as it is the first democratic constitution in the world . This is why I am especially looking forward to visit the governmental district of Washington D.C. and the Independence Hall in Philadelphia.

Herzlichen Dank,

Siebenstein
Minor corrections.  Enjoy your trip to America!
Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, aber mein Englisch ist perfekt!

Antworten