Bitte um kurze Korrektur :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Steff_4
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte um kurze Korrektur :)

Beitrag von Steff_4 »

I study economics at the university of...! Before I started my study, I did an apprenticeship as a banker in...!
In my leisure time I like to go to the gym and meet friends. Furthermore, I like to play football. I play in a team and I am a defender. It`s good because most of my friends play there. It is nice to see them three times a week. Currently we are on the second place. So, there is the possibility to raise up this season.

After finishing my study I would like to work in an international company like Siemens. Especially to get in touch with people from all over the world could be very interesting. As I really like to work with people I guess the human resources would be the right department for me. But as I already heard it is not easy to get a job in there, becaus many people have the same target.

In my private life I would like to have two children and my own house close to Frankfurt.

In my next holidays I am going to Spain. I have already booked the flights due to the lower prices. Additionally I booked a room in a hotel close to the beach. I really look forward to starting this journey.

Eine Frage habe ich zusätzlich noch. Was ist mit unten stehender Frage gemeint?
Which majors will you take?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Korrektur :)) :freu:

Which majors will you take?

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte um kurze Korrektur :)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Steff_4 hat geschrieben: I study economics at the university of.... Before I started my study, I did an apprenticeship as a banker in.... 
In my leisure time I like to go to the gym and meet friends. Furthermore, I like to play football. I play in a team and I am a defender. It's good because most of my friends play there. It is nice to see them three times a week. Currently we are at the second place. So, there is the possibility to be promoted this season.

After finishing my study I would like to work in an international company like Siemens. Especially to get in touch with people from all over the world would be very interesting. As I really like to work with people I guess the human resources would be the right department for me. But from what I heard, it is not easy to get a job in there, because many people have the same goal.

In my private life I would like to have two children and my own house close to Frankfurt.

For my next holidays I am going to Spain. I have already booked the flights due to the lower prices. Additionally I booked a room in a hotel close to the beach. I really look forward to starting this journey.

Eine Frage habe ich zusätzlich noch. Was ist mit unten stehender Frage gemeint?
Which majors will you take? -- hier sind Hauptfaecher gemeint, also welche Hauptfaecher du belegen wirst.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Korrektur :)) :freu:
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten