Blog Comment correction?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
131behroli
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Blog Comment correction?

Beitrag von 131behroli »

Hey,
I wrote a Blog Comment and I would appreciate it, if you could have a look on it:

By Oliver1221
14 January, 11:21 a.m.

In response to Joan’s post I can only say that I couldn’t disagree more. It is obvious that he doesn’t like docusoaps, like “The baby Borrowers”. However, I take the view that such series can help many people, so I would like to present other arguments opposing her views.

It seems to me that this series helps a lot of people, teens and older people alike. In Britain is the teenage pregnancy rate high, and this series shows how much work a child is, maybe teenagers would consider this more, if they know how much work a child can be.

Of course, you could say that the babies would have psychological problems later on, but when we have a closer look on this, you see that there are a lot of orphan babies. And what do you think is better, a baby without parents or a baby what has got a mum and a dad who care for them?

It is important to mention that you must be a person who likes to be in television. For my part I wouldn’t like this, but watching this series could help everyone who thinks of getting children. There are docusoaps what are trash and docusoaps which are useful to watch. 

All in all, you have to say that the benefits of this series outweigh the bad sides!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Blog Comment correction?

Beitrag von Keswick »

131behroli hat geschrieben: Hey,
I wrote a blog comment and I would appreciate it, if you could have a look on it:

By Oliver1221
14 January, 11:21 a.m.

In response to Joan’s post I can only say that I couldn’t disagree more. It is obvious that she doesn’t like docusoaps, like “The Baby Borrowers”. However, I take the view that such series can help many people, so I would like to present other arguments opposing her views.

It seems to me that this series helps a lot of people, teens and older people alike. In Britain the teenage pregnancy rate is high, and this series shows how much work a child entails. Maybe teenagers would consider this more, if they knew how much work a child can be.

Of course, you could say that the babies might develop psychological problems later on in life, however when we have a closer look at this, you see that there are a lot of orphan babies. And what do you think is better, a baby without parents or a baby that has got a mum and a dad who care for them?

It is important to mention that you must be a person who likes to be on television. For my part I wouldn’t like this, but watching this series could potentially help everyone who thinks of having children. There are docusoaps that are trash and those docusoaps that are useful to watch. 

All in all, you have to say that the benefits of this series outweigh the negatives!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten