Bewerbung Auslandssemester

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
BenjaminMeyer
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bewerbung Auslandssemester

Beitrag von BenjaminMeyer »

Hallo liebe Gemeinde,

hier mein Versuch eines Bewerbungsschreiben für ein Auslandssemester. Wäre sehr nett, wenn ihr mal sprachlich drüber schauen könntet :) Ich bin mir bisher auch noch nicht wirklich sicher, an welche Uni in Asien es gehen soll,deshalb habe ich einfach immer XY geschrieben. Vielen Dank :)
Motivation letter for direct exchange program to the XY University

I am planning to spend a semester abroad during the 2018/19 fall term. By doing so, I hope to gain unique new experiences in cultural affairs, my personal life and especially benefit from the highly reputable courses of the XY University.
When I heard about the exchange program with the XY University, my decision was made directly.

My first experiences with Asian culture came during my childhood, when my father moved there for a year to work. In adulthood, I traveled to Asia year after year, because I like the mentality and the landscape very much. Through a long stay of half a year within the semester abroad, an even deeper immersion in everyday life would be possible. Understanding the Asian mentality is not only very interesting for me personally. Due to the strong economic growth in the Asian region, co-operations and partnerships will emerge and thus an understanding of the attitude is essential.

I became aware of the XY University through a fellow student. He told me about a wide range of courses. As an exchange student, it is even possible to enroll subjects across disciplines, which appeals to me, who is also very interested in the history of the country and the language. In order to prepare myself for my exchange, I am already learning Chinese on an online platform to take the advanced course in Chinese at my university next semester. Due to my then advanced level I will make it to a fluent level during my stay with the help of the Chinese course offered by the XY University. Furthermore, the semester abroad will of course improve my English, too.

Through actual students of the NTU with whom I am in contact with and reviews from the Internet it becomes clear that studying at the university is very demanding. I like this because I would like to take a lot of technical knowledge from my semester abroad, especially in subjects that are not selectable here at the FAU. Another very interesting point is the difference in teaching. The students from the XY University report that regular short tests and presentations are held and that participation is very important. This is a big difference to the previous courses, which I have taken at my university, where there was usually only a final exam.

The other subjects that I will choose are from the field of management and engineering. Through my future specialization in the Master in Robotics I will occupy the subjects Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Statistics. The University's expertise is exemplified by a sophisticated robot capable of performing a campus guiding tour using artificial intelligence.

XY City itself is a bustling metropolis, much larger than XY City and therefore worth a lot more experience.

All of the subjects will build on my knowledge gained here at my university and thus advance my level of education greatly. Due to the reputation and steady growth since its founding, I am sure that I have made the right choice with the XY University.

In conclusion I am highly motivated and well prepared for my semester abroad in XY City and it is therefore my hope that I will be accepted for a place in the direct exchange program.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bewerbung Auslandssemester

Beitrag von Keswick »

BenjaminMeyer hat geschrieben: Hallo liebe Gemeinde,

hier mein Versuch eines Bewerbungsschreiben für ein Auslandssemester. Wäre sehr nett, wenn ihr mal sprachlich drüber schauen könntet :) Ich bin mir bisher auch noch nicht wirklich sicher, an welche Uni in Asien es gehen soll,deshalb habe ich einfach immer XY geschrieben. Vielen Dank :)
Motivation letter for direct exchange program to the XY University

I am planning to spend a semester abroad during the 2018/19 fall term. By doing so, I hope to gain unique new experience in cultural affairs, my personal life and especially benefit from the highly reputable courses of the XY University.
When I heard about the exchange program with the XY University, my decision was made directly.

My first experience with Asian culture came during my childhood, when my father moved there for a year to work. In adulthood, I traveled to Asia year after year, because I like the mentality and the landscape very much. Through a long 6-months-stay during a semester abroad, an even deeper immersion in everyday life would be possible. Understanding the Asian mentality is not only very interesting for me personally. Due to the strong economic growth in the Asian region, co-operations and partnerships will emerge and thus an understanding of the attitude is essential.

I became aware of the XY University through a fellow student. He told me about a wide range of courses. As an exchange student, it is even possible to enroll in subjects across disciplines, which appeals to me, as I am also very interested in the history of the country and the language. In order to prepare myself for my exchange, I am already learning Chinese via an online platform to take the advanced course in Chinese at my university next semester. Due to my then advanced level I will make it to a fluent level during my stay with the help of the Chinese course offered by the XY University. Furthermore, the semester abroad will of course improve my English, too.

Through actual students of the NTU with whom I am in contact with and reviews from the internet it becomes clear that studying at the university is very demanding. I like this because I would like to take home a lot of technical knowledge from my semester abroad, especially in subjects that are not selectable here at the FAU. Another very interesting point is the difference in teaching. The students from the XY University report that regular short tests and presentations are held and that participation is very important. This is a big difference to the previous courses, which I have taken at my university, where there was usually only a final exam.

The other subjects that I will choose are from the field of management and engineering. Through my future specialization in the Master in Robotics I will take the subjects Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Engineering Statistics. The University's expertise is exemplified by a sophisticated robot capable of performing a campus guided tour using artificial intelligence.

XY city itself is a bustling metropolis, much larger than XY city and therefore worth a lot more experience. (Note: City nur gross, wenn es Teil des Namens ist, z.B. New York City)

All of the subjects will build on my knowledge gained here at my university and thus advance my level of education greatly. Due to the reputation and steady growth since its founding, I am sure that I have made the right choice with the XY University.

In conclusion I am highly motivated and well prepared for my semester abroad in XY city (siehe oben) and it is therefore my hope that I will be accepted for a place in the direct exchange program.
Hallo,

Ich habe das "the" vor XY University aus dem Grund als unnoetig markiert, weil man entweder sagt: XY University oder the university of XY. Genauere Angaben kann ich aber nur machen, wenn ich weiss um welche Uni es hier geht.

Dir viel Glueck bei deiner Bewerbung! :)

VG
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten