mixed Tenses

Alles zu den englischen Zeiten im Aktiv und Passiv.
Questions on tenses (Active and Passive).
Antworten
Huemer221
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

mixed Tenses

Beitrag von Huemer221 »

Hey there!
It would be great if you could correct me those sentences:

Keen:    Oh yes, I ___have been_________ (be) on Facebook for quite a while now. It's great.
Peter:   When _____________did___________ you first ______sign up__________ (sign up) on Facebook?
Keen:    Well, I __________have started___________ (start) about two years ago, after a friend of mine ____________________gave______ (give) me the address and ____showed____________________ (show) me how to do it. And since then I ______________have posted_____________ (post) the latest news about myself on the web.
Peter:   And do you still like it?
Keen:    Of course, otherwise I wouldn't do it any more.
Peter:   So if we look at a typical day: How much time ___________did you spend___________ you _____________________ (spend) on Facebook last night?
Keen:    After dinner I _____checked____________________ (check) my Facebook wall. And then I ____________posted___________(post) the latest pictures. It _______________was____________(be) great fun to read all the comments that _________kept________________(keep) pouring in. That's why I like it so much. I think it was ten when I _____________shut down____________(shut down) my laptop.
Peter:   So we can say that you usually ___________spent_____________ (spend) almost all your evenings on Facebook.
Keen:    Yes, I ______do_______________________ (do).

Thanks,
Huemer!

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: mixed Tenses

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Huemer221 hat geschrieben: Hey there!
It would be great if you could correct me these sentences:

Keen:    Oh yes, I ___have been_________ (be) on Facebook for quite a while now. It's great.
Peter:   When _____________did___________ you first ______sign up__________ (sign up) on Facebook?
Keen:    Well, I __________have started___________ (start) about two years ago, after a friend of mine ___________had given_____________ (give) me the address and ____showed____________________ (show) me how to do it. And since then I ____________have posted__   /have___been__posting______ (post) the latest news about myself on the web.
Peter:   And do you still like it?
Keen:    Of course, otherwise I wouldn't do it any more.
Peter:   So if we look at a typical day: How much time ___________did you spend___________ you _____________________ (spend) on Facebook last night?
Keen:    After dinner I _____checked____________________ (check) my Facebook wall. And then I ____________posted___________(post) the latest pictures. It _______________was____________(be) great fun to read all the comments that _________kept________________(keep) pouring in. That's why I like it so much. I think it was ten when I _____________shut down____________(shut down) my laptop.
Peter:   So we can say that you usually ___________spend_____________ (spend) almost all your evenings on Facebook.
Keen:    Yes, I ______do_______________________ (do).

Thanks,
Huemer!
Ich hoffe, ich habe alles erwischt!

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten