English Homework, can you help searching for mistakes ?

Where everybody can talk about anything. Slang is welcome and even encouraged.
Antworten
UserJJ
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

English Homework, can you help searching for mistakes ?

Beitrag von UserJJ »

Hello,
There is my Homework : Can you search for mistakes ? (Its about How do I improve my English)

English is one of the most important subjects. It is also known as the world language. The first thing you can do is change the language on your Smartphone and Computer to English, because they are always in use, and you are dependent to your English skills. Another good thing is watching films or series in English. Listen to music in English and to check up the lyrics is a great and easy job you can always do. In a long term its helpful to learn ten vocabulary every day. But in my opinion the best things is to talk with a other person in English. Of cause reading English books is great to.

Thank you ! 

Curiossso
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Re: English Homework, can you help searching for mistakes ?

Beitrag von Curiossso »

Well, I'm not an expert, but I'll give my opinion...

English is one of the most important subjects. It is also known as the world language. The first thing you can do is to change the language on your Smartphone and Computer to English, because they are always in use, and you are depending on your English skills. Another good thing is watching films or series in English. Listen to music in English and to check up the lyrics is a great and easy thing you can always do. In the long term its helpful to learn ten words every day. But in my opinion the best things is to talk with another person in English. Of cause reading English books is great to.
Hope to help!

BrokeGopher
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: American English

Re: English Homework, can you help searching for mistakes ?

Beitrag von BrokeGopher »

Curiossso hat geschrieben: Well, I'm not an expert, but I'll give my opinion...

English is one of the most important subjects. It is also known as the world language. The first thing you can do is to change the language on your Smartphone and Computer to English, because they are always in use, and you are depending on your English skills. Another good thing is watching films or series in English. Listening to music in English and to looking up the lyrics is a great and easy thing you can always do. In the long term it's helpful to learn ten words every day. But in my opinion the best things is to talk with another person in English. Of course reading English books is great, too.
Hope to help!
I mostly agree with Curiossso's corrections, but added a few more.
Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, aber mein Englisch ist perfekt!

Antworten