Past and Present Tense Exercices

Alles zu den englischen Zeiten im Aktiv und Passiv.
Questions on tenses (Active and Passive).
Antworten
Huemer221
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Past and Present Tense Exercices

Beitrag von Huemer221 »

Hey,
I did some Exercices but i am not shure if they are correct, and in the world wide web i could't find the solution.
I would be really happy if you could have a look on them :)

Ruby _hurted_____________ her arm while she ______was playing________ basketball at the park yesterday. (hurt, play)

I _______have_______ (have) very little free time during the week.

At the moment I _______am trying_______ (try) to save up money for a games console.

These days it ____gets__________ (get) harder to find part-time jobs.

We ______got________ your text when we ___were walking___________ home from school. (get, walk)

Last Sunday our visitors ______arrived________ while we ______had________ lunch.

Huemer!

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Past and Present Tense Exercices

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Huemer221 hat geschrieben: Hey, Hi Huemer221 und willkommenim Forum!
I did some´exercices but I am not shure if they are correct, and in the world wide web I couldn't find the solution.
I would be really happy if you could have a look at them :)

Na, da schauen wir doch mal:
Ruby _hurted_____________ her arm while she ______was playing________ basketball at the park yesterday. (hurt, play) Stammformen: hurt hurt hurt

I _______have_______ (have) very little free time during the week.

At the moment I _______am trying_______ (try) to save up money for a games console.

These days it _is___getting__________ (get) harder to find part-time jobs. get + Adjektiv im Komparativ weist auf eine laufende Handlung hin

We ______got________ your text when we ___were walking___________ home from school. (get, walk)

Last Sunday our visitors ______arrived________ while we ______were having________ lunch. Handlung hat eine gewisse Dauer und wird voneiner anderen Handlung unterbrochen

Huemer!

Weiter so!
Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Huemer221
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Past and Present Tense Exercices

Beitrag von Huemer221 »

Vielen Dank!