CV - only three sentences!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Guugu
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

CV - only three sentences!

Beitrag von Guugu »

Hi there,
I do currently work on my CV and would really appreciate a correction. :-)

I am an enthusiastic worker who loves to help people and convince them of good products. Furthermore, I am friendly and can deal with demanding or stressed customers. It’s important for me to content clients with best support, so they feel best treated.
What do you think? Do you think I need to add some more details?

Keswick
English Legend

Re: CV - only three sentences!

Beitrag von Keswick »

Guugu hat geschrieben: Hi there,

I am an enthusiastic worker with a customer service mindset and proficient sales focus. Furthermore, I am friendly and resilient and know how to deal with demanding (or stressed) customers. It is important to me to provide clients with the best support possible. so they feel best treated.

Hallo,

Welcher Teil deines CV's ist das? Die Summary? Falls ja, reicht das eigentlich schon, denn Beispiele wirst du ja unter Highlights und/oder Experience listen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Guugu
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Guugu »

Keswick hat geschrieben:
Guugu hat geschrieben: Hi there,

I am an enthusiastic worker with a customer service mindset and proficient sales focus. Furthermore, I am friendly and resilient and know how to deal with demanding (or stressed) customers. It is important to me to provide clients with the best support possible. so they feel best treated.

Hallo,

Welcher Teil deines CV's ist das? Die Summary? Falls ja, reicht das eigentlich schon, denn Beispiele wirst du ja unter Highlights und/oder Experience listen.
Hi!

Thank you very much for your response!

Yes, indeed that part belongs to the summary. Your version sounds much better, thanks. I think I just need to formulate everything on a more general view, instead of personal.

Can you help me out with the experience part, too?
Job A) I have sorted the luggage and loaded and unloaded luggage from trolleys. I also have dealt with customers am
Sperrgepäckschalter (oversized luggage check-in?)

Job B) I approved and accepted medicine and care products for customer shipping. (also eigentlich nur Pakete kommisioniert). Also worked in the warehouse to collect needed items.

JobC) I provided support and advice to customers to sell electronic products. Verkaufsvorbereitung, Warepflege, Warenpräsentation, Preisauszeichnungen.[I'm not sure how to translate the German terms into English]

I also not sure how to translate allgemeine Hochschulreife into English. It's seems to me, there are more than one option. Would General Qualification for University Entrance, be or right?

Would you translate "Versandzentrum" as shipping centre?

Do I have to translate the legal form of the company into the English e.g GmbH = LTD?

That are many questions, but I hope you'll find some time...

Thanks a lot!

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Guugu hat geschrieben:Hi!

Thank you very much for your response!

Yes, indeed that part belongs to the summary. Your version sounds much better, thanks. I think I just need to formulate everything on a more general view, instead of personal.

Can you help me out with the experience part, too?
Ich wuerde das nicht in der ersten Person schreiben, sondern eher in Stichpunkten. Wenn dein Gespraechspartner mehr wissen moechte, kannst du aus deiner Sicht weitere Details geben.

Ich gehe mal davon aus, dass du am Flughafen gearbeitet hast...?

Job A)
Responsible for loading, unloading and stowing of luggage.
Sorted and separated of luggage based on flight.
Dealt with customers at the outsized baggage desk (oder outsized baggage check-in).

Job B)
Approved customers' medical and care products.
Allocated and provided required items from the warehouse.

JobC)
Provided customer support and sales advice.
Sales preparation, including merchandise maintenance, presentation and labelling.

I also not sure how to translate allgemeine Hochschulreife into English. It's seems to me, there are more than one option. Would General Qualification for University Entrance, be or right? Das kommt darauf an wo du dich bewirbst. In UK sind es die A-Levels aber um auf Nummer sicher zu gehen wuerde ich es mit general qualification for university entrance uebersetzen.

Would you translate "Versandzentrum" as shipping centre? Ja.

Do I have to translate the legal form of the company into the English e.g GmbH = LTD?  Wuerde ich nicht, da es bei der Uebersetzung sehr feine aber wichtige Unterschiede gibt. Wenn die Firma als GmbH eingetragen und benannt ist, dann wuerde ich das so stehen lassen, z.B. I worked at Guugu Gmbh.

That are many questions, but I hope you'll find some time...

Thanks a lot! You're welcome! :)

Guugu
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Guugu »

Thanks again that has helped :-)
Just one question: When I write: "Approved customers' medical and care products." Does that mean "Kommisionieren", because I haven't done such thing as giving approvals. Also ich habe keine Genehmigungen auf Rezepte oder der Gleichen ausgestellt, sondern lediglich die Produkte für den Versand vorbereitet.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Nein, in diesem Fall muss es "picked [...]" heissen, wenn das das ist, was du gemacht hast. Wenn du die Produkte auch fuer den Versand vorbereitet hast, wuerde ich schreiben: picked and prepared [...]

Guugu
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Guugu »

Roger that, danke :-)

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Would you translate "Versandzentrum" as shipping centre?
Das kommt genaugenommen darauf an, was in diesem Versandzentrum gemacht wird.

Da du später noch nach Kommissionierung fragst, würde ich nämlich eher auf ein "fulfillment center" tippen.

Kommissionierung ist üblicherweise in der Logistik "pick and pack". "Pick and prepare" klingt eher wie etwas, was man mit Obst machen würde.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Antworten