ich bräuchte dringend eure Hilfe. Ich bewerbe mich gerade für eine Universität im Ausland und muss deswegen einen CV verfassen. Könnt ihr mir die folgenden Abschnitte meines CVs Korrekturlesen? Ich bin euch für jeden inhaltlichen Verbesserungsvorschlag dankbar, das Layout sieht selbstverständlich anders aus als hier im Forum.
Vielen Dank im Vorhinein!
09/2012 – 06/2017 Matura at Vienna Business School *** AUSTRIA (Commercial High School)
· Matura (equivalent to A-level), final mark: 1.0 (equivalent to “A” in all subjects)
· Examination subjects: Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies, Entrepreneurship & Management, Politics and Law, German, Italian, Thesis (Focus: Marketing)
Since 08/2017 Stock Trading at the Vienna Stock Exchange
· Responsibility: As I am trading with my own money I have to take responsibility for my actions.
· Analytical thinking: To make the right decisions on the stock market I have to identify reasons for certain developments on the stock price.
07/2017 – 03/2018 Paramedic at ...
As an alternative to the compulsory military service in Austria I am working as a paramedic for 9 months.
· Working under pressure: Dealing with injuries under time pressure is a crucial part of this job, as every second makes a difference to the outcome of the patient’s health
· Flexible thinking: Due to the nature of the job, I am confronted with different situations on a daily basis. Thus, finding creative solutions is essential for helping the patients appropriately.
07/2015 – 08/2015 Intern at the Commercial Collection Agency “...”
· Negotiation, Communication skills: I had to establish various payment agreements with our customer’s debtors.
· Problem Solving: Debtors were calling and arguing why they couldn’t pay off their debts. Finding reasonable solutions were a major part of my job.
07/2014 – 08/2014 Intern at ...
· Teamwork: I was working on high amounts of data about costs and earnings in a group of four at the Controlling Department. Consequently we had to coordinate our proceedings to avoid mix-up.
To either found my own business or to be on a managing position in the financial sector after working several years in an industry I am interested in.
· German: Native
· Italian: Native
· English: Advanced (IELTS Academic: Reading 7.5, Listening 7.5, Speaking 7.0,
· MS Office: Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· BMD: Good
· SAP: Basic
09/2015 – 06/2017 Student Tutor at High School
· Offered tutoring lessons for peers in Mathematics, English, Italian, Accounting and Business Studies
09/2016 – 06/2017 Debating Society at High School
· Participated in debating classes 4 hours a week
· Ranked on the 2nd place at the Model UNO discussing about the usage of nuclear weapons.
09/2015 – 02 /2016 Project Leader
· I was the leader of a group of twelve in a successful UNESCO social project for pupils in Kenia.
09/2012 – 06/2014 Class Representative
· For two years in high school I was class representative which provided me with communication and leadership skills amongst colleagues and people of authority.
· I have been playing competitive football at FK Austria Wien for several years and have been awarded best goalkeeper among all Viennese school teams in 2009. Moreover I got an offer from Bayern Munich to join their football academy.
· To cope with stress and to reach my limits I am working out at the fitness center 3-4 times a week with my friends.
· I am enthusiastic about meeting people from all over the world, exploring new cities and finding out about other cultures. In fact I attended a two month language course in London in 2016 and spent almost two years in an Italian High School. This enabled me to make friends across the globe!
Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1