Text Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
goodox
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Text Korrektur

Beitrag von goodox »

Hallo, 
ich habe hier noch einen Text den ich gerne korrigiert hätte. 
Danke im Voraus. 

A 4-day plan to New York
On the first day I would recommend you to visit the fames Emire State Building, when the view is clear. From above you have an invaluable view over NYC. Afterwards you can visit the most famous bridge of NYC, the Brooklyn Bridge. Don't go by bus over the bridge. You should walk across and enjoy the beautiful view of Brooklyn over the East River. 

On the second day you can visit the High Line Park. This is one of the most popular attractions in New York. In the evening or at night you should got through the Times Square of Manhattan. There's always something going on. It's interesting to see so many LED advertising spaces. 

On the third day I recommend a trip with the Staten Island Ferry. The free passage from the southern tip of Manhattan offers a sensational view of the skyscrapers. After that you can visit the Central Park to relax and marvel the famous bridges, that you often seen in the movies.

On the forth day you can visit some of museum like Guggenheim or the newest and most moving museum 9/11 Memorial. Thereafter you can end the day with a nice dinner at the rooftop-bar. 

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Text Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

goodox hat geschrieben: Hallo, 
ich habe hier noch einen Text den ich gerne korrigiert hätte. 
Danke im Voraus. 

A 4-day plan to New York

On the first day I would recommend you visiting the famous Emire State Building, provided the view is clear. From above you have an invaluable view over NYC. Afterwards you can visit the most famous bridge of NYC, the Brooklyn Bridge. Don't go over the bridge by bus though. You should walk across and enjoy the beautiful view of Brooklyn over the East River. 

On the second day you can visit the High Line Park. This is one of the most popular attractions in New York. In the evening or at night you should got through the Times Square of Manhattan. There's always something going on. It's interesting to see so many LED billboards

On the third day I recommend a trip with the Staten Island Ferry. The free passage from the southern tip of Manhattan offers a sensational view of the skyscrapers. After that you can visit the Central Park to relax and marvel the famous bridges, that you often seen in the movies.

On the forth day you can visit some of museum like Guggenheim or the newest and most moving museum, the 9/11 Memorial. Thereafter you can end the day with a nice dinner at the rooftop-bar. 
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

goodox
Frequent Typer

Re: Text Korrektur

Beitrag von goodox »

Danke für die Korrektur!

Antworten