Text Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
goodox
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Text Korrektur

Beitrag von goodox »

Hallo, 
ich würde mich über eine Korrektur freuen. 
Danke.

Interview

Reporter: Hello Kate, I really appreciate it, that you take time for my interview about "The Typical American."

Kate: You're welcome!

Reporter: Ok, let's start. It's typical American to be patriotic and loyal to his country, but how is it, with the President like Donald Trump who split America with his policy? Does this change your view of patriotism and loyalty to America?

Kate: Not really, we are live in a democratic country and I believe that the most of the politicians will do the right. 

Reporter: You have an optimistic look to this critical topic of racism and North Korea conflict. Do you don't worry about a nuclear war?

Kate: Yes, of corse I do, but I can't do much about it. I hope that the politician are competent enough to make this war impossible. 

Reporter: Ok, let's change the critical subject. Fast food is typical in America too. Do you like fast food?

Kate: I love fast food. Especially pizza and potato chips. 

Reporter: I thought you don't touch fast food. Because you're so hot and you have a body like a model.

Kate: Thank's for compliment. My nutrition consist mainly of healthy food. But at the weekend I like eat a little bit fast food. As a compensation to the fast food, I do 5 days a week workouts to get my body in form. 

Antworten