Text für "Au Pair"-Bewerbung, bitte durchlesen und korrigieren, danke vielmals!!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
student92
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Text für "Au Pair"-Bewerbung, bitte durchlesen und korrigieren, danke vielmals!!!

Beitrag von student92 »

Hallo :)
Mein Englisch ist leider nicht so gut. Ich würde gerne als Au Pair ins Ausland gehen, daher habe ich einen Motivationsbrief verfasst.
Könntet ihr den Brief bitte durchlesen und die Fehle korrigieren? Das wäre super nett! Danke im Voraus! :)

Dear host family,
my name is ____, I‘m 25 years old and I’m from Germany. Also I have a big sister (26 years old) and a little brother (18 years old). As we were a child, my parents often played with us board games like Monopoly or something like that. I want to pass (on) the tradition, if desired.
I often meet my friends at a Cafe, at the cinema (movies) or at a public pool. When the sun is shining I love to go jogging and I really love to be outside.
 I have been living alone for 4 years, beause i studying Business administration and my parents live in another city. During this time, I learned to stand on my own two feet.

Before the university, I finished my voluntary social year in a school. My responsibilities include:
- homework supervision
- assistance and support for teachers in class
- to lead the ‚school newspapaer‘-project
- helping to organize excursions
Therefore I have learned how to take care of children. Meanwhile i miss this time with the kids, because I have a lot of fun with them and really like children. I will finish my study in september 2017, but before the serious side of life begins, I want to discover a new culture. The au pair is a great combination to travel, entdecken a new culture, improving my english and spending a lot of time with children. I love kids, therefore an Au Pair is one of my dreams.
I would be glad if I could take care of your child/-ren, to play, sing, paint and go out with them or cook and bake for or with them and be like her big sister.
Thank you for reading my letter and spending time on getting to know me better

With many kind greetings.

Antworten