horse -Textkorrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Baerle123
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

horse -Textkorrektur

Beitrag von Baerle123 »

Kann man das so sagen?

Es ist einfach wunderbar, wenn man weiß, dass da immer jemand auf einen wartet, sich freut, keine dummen Fragen stellt, immer zuhört und dazu noch so schön weiches Fell hat, wo man die Nase reinstecken kann, wenn es einem mies geht.
Für mich gibt es einfach nichts Schöneres als allein mit meinem Pferd die Morgensonne im Gelände zu genießen, über ein Stoppelfeld zu "fliegen" oder in einer perfekten Traversale das Gefühl von absoluter Harmonie zwischen Pferd und Reiter zu erleben.

It's just wonderful when you know that there is always someone waiting for you, is happy, does not ask stupid questions, always listens and has so nice soft fur, where you can plug your nose when it is bad. For me, there is nothing better than to enjoy the morning sun in the field alone, to "fly" over a stubble field or to experience the feeling of absolute harmony between horse and rider in a perfect traverse.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: horse -Textkorrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

Baerle, bis auf ein Wort ist dein Text 1:1 aus Google Translate. Bitte versuche es selber einmal und ich schaue mir deinen eigenen Text dann gerne an. Danke!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Baerle123
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Baerle123 »

It's just wonderful when we realize, that allways will be waiting for you, rejoice, does not ask stupid questions, always listens and a fine smooth coat, where your nose tu put into when it is bad. For me there is simply nothing better than to enjoy with my horse the morning sun in the terrain, left over the stubble field to “fly” or in a perfect traversal to live to see the feeling and the absolute harmony between horse and rider.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Baerle123 hat geschrieben: It's just wonderful when you realize, that there is someone always waiting for you, someone who is happy to see you, who does not ask stupid questions, who always listens and has a soft fur where you can hide your face when you're feeling down. For me there is simply nothing better than enjoying the morning sun with my horse in the open country, to “fly” over stubble fields, or to experience absolute harmony between the rider and the horse in a perfect half-pass.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Baerle123
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Baerle123 »

Merci beaucoup! Dank je wel!

Antworten