Analyse( kurz) Bitte korrigieren...:-)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Sunshine❤
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Analyse( kurz) Bitte korrigieren...:-)

Beitrag von Sunshine❤ »

Hallo,
ich habe eine kurze Analyse geschrieben und wäre echt dankbar, wenn jemand sie korrigieren könnte! :D

In this short essay I will be looking at how the relationship between the mother and son in the text...is like:

First of all I would like to point out that the mother seems to be against her son. In the text you can see that after each remark the son mentions, the mother always has something to criticize about his behaviour. Besides the mother is aware of the fact that no teacher can help him out of his problems and therefore, it becomes clear why his mother always sees the negative side of his remarks.

However, she also seems to be totally devastated and distressed. Even though her remarks are critiques, she doesn't know how to convey them to her son. Hence, she sways( schwanken?) between a gentle and annoyed mood.

In contrast to the mother, the son not completely seems to understand his mother's critisism against him and therefore, doesn't no how to handle it, what makes him be solely speechless about his mothers reactions. Nevertheless, his mother's critisism doesn't really influences him, what one can see by his strong behaviour. The son seems to be able to forget things fast and this includes his mother critisism. In the text one can realize that the boy constantly talks about the nature, what can also mean that he doesn't even listens to his mother's remarks.

All in all, I can say that the relationship between mother and son is kind of broken because the boy's mother is not able to understand her son and spark interest in him. Hence, one can even claim that the nature might be more interesting for him than his own mother.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Analyse( kurz) Bitte korrigieren...:-)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sunshine❤ hat geschrieben: Hallo,
ich habe eine kurze Analyse geschrieben und wäre echt dankbar, wenn jemand sie korrigieren könnte! :D

In this short essay I will be looking at how the relationship between the mother and boy in the text...is like:

First of all I would like to point out that the mother seems to be against her son. In the text you can see that no matter what the boy says or does, the mother always has something to criticize about his behaviour. Besides the mother is aware of the fact that no teacher can help him out of his problems and therefore, it becomes clear why his mother always sees the negative side of his remarks.

However, she also seems to be totally devastated and distressed (about what?). Even though her remarks are criticism, she doesn't know how to communicate them to her son. Hence, her mood frequently changes between gentle and annoyed. 

In contrast to the mother, the boy does not seem to completely understand his mother's critisism against him and therefore, doesn't know how to handle it. This leads to him not being able to properly respond to his mother's reactions. At the same time however, his mother's critisism doesn't really influence him, something that is easily noticeable by his strong behaviour. The boy seems to be able to forget things quickly and this includes his mother critisism. The text indicates that the boy constantly talks about the nature, what could also mean that he doesn't even listen to his mother's remarks.

All in all, I can say that the relationship between the mother and the boy is kind of broken because the boy's mother is not able to understand her son and to spark any interest in him. You could even claim that the nature might in fact be more interesting to him than his own mother.
Hallo,

Ich habe den Text auf Grammatik und Rechtschreibung hin ueberprueft, nicht aber auf Inhalt, da ich den Text nicht kenne.

LG
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Sunshine❤
Tongue Twister

Re: Analyse( kurz) Bitte korrigieren...:-)

Beitrag von Sunshine❤ »

Vielen, vielen Dank für die Korrektur, Keswick!!!! :big_thumb:

Antworten