Family disagreements

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Sunshine❤
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Family disagreements

Beitrag von Sunshine❤ »

Hello,
I would be very grateful if someone could look over my short monologue! :D
Here it is:
It is completely understandable that he objects to talk to me the whole week long. However, he is supposed to listen to me in order to understand my intention for planning behind his back. Don't misunderstand me cause I am utterly fed up with his behaviour, him constantly running away from measure problems in life. Even though I truely love him as my adult brother, I feel bad as his sister, letting him live his own life under such miserable circumstances.
Our family is shortly before splitting up into pieces and thus, I am totally devastated cause everyone solely caring for his own wealth and life. What kind of family am I living in?
Seriously, I just want to clarify that life should not end up in that way, instead we should stay strong and convinced in order to fight for a better family relationship. Giving up is never a solution, though most people believe it.
We are human beings and possess a brain which enables us to think creatively. That is to say, humans are special and unique because them having the opportunity to find a way to solve complicated problems by themselves.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Family disagreements

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sunshine❤ hat geschrieben: Hello,
I would be very grateful if someone could look over my short monologue! :D
Here it is:

It is completely understandable that he objects to talking to me for a whole week long. However, he is supposed to listen to me in order to understand my intention for planning (planning what? I would add this to make the context more understandable) behind his back. Don't misunderstand me because (cause = Grund) I am utterly fed up with his behaviour, with him constantly running away from major problems in life. Even though I truly love him as my adult brother, I feel bad as his sister, letting him live his own life under such miserable circumstances.
Our family is nearly at breaking point and thus, I am totally devastated because everyone is only caring about their own wealth and life. What kind of family am I living in?
Seriously, I just want to clarify that life should not end up this way, instead we should stay strong and assured in order to fight for a better family relationship. Giving up is never a solution, though most people believe it is.
We are human beings and possess a brain which enables us to think creatively. Meaning, humans are special and unique because they have the opportunity to find a way to solve complicated problems by themselves.
Achtung aufpassen :wink: :watch: : cause ist keine akzeptable Abkuerzung fuer because. Im Umgangssprachlichen findet sich oft 'cause aber hier braucht es a) den Apostrophe und b) ist eine solche Abkuerzung in Texten nicht gelungen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Sunshine❤
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Sunshine❤ »

Vielen vielen Dank für die Korrektur! :big_thumb:
Also, ich wollte sagen, dass sie geheime Sachen hinter seinem Rücken plant...
Sagt man dann:
...for planning secret things behind his back.(?)

Vielen Dank im Voraus! :wink1:

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Dann wuerde ich den Satz umschreiben, das macht die Sache einfacher :) : However, he is supposed to listen to me in order to understand why I secretly make plans behind his back.

Was denkst du?
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Sunshine❤
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Sunshine❤ »

Ja, stimmt!!! Hört sich deutlich besser an! :freu:
Doch noch eine Frage: Muss nach "object to" immer die -ing-Form stehen? :uppy:

Antworten