Englischer Text für Bewerbung

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Freddy19911
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Englischer Text für Bewerbung

Beitrag von Freddy19911 »

Hallo Zusammen,
es wäre super nett wenn ihr mal einen Blick auf diesen Ausschnitt meiner Bewerbung für ein Master-Studiengang werfen könntet.
Since I customized my business economic studies towards the “Management” program, I am looking for a Master program which enables me to gain further knowledge about leading a business, while consider the ecological effects. To draw on the knowledge that I could gain during my bachelor studies I am especially interested in the fundamentals of international management and quantitative research methods for market strategies during the first semester and the international management and economics lectures during the second and third semester. Since I enjoyed the lecture “environmental economics” I am really looking forward to expand my understanding of the connection between economics and sustainability with courses of the Sustainability Management and Socioeconomically part of the master program.
Was mich noch ein wenig stört:
- Zweimal das Wort "program" im ersten Satz
- Ist "to draw on" der richtige Ausdruck um mitzuteilen, dass man auf gelerntem Wissen aufbauen möchte?
Sollten euch noch weitere Fehler auffallen oder ihr Tipps haben wie man etwas besser ausdrücken könnte lasst es mich doch bitte wissen :) 
Viele Grüße

Antworten