Habe ich das so richtig übersetzt??

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Sandy01
Bilingual Newbie

Habe ich das so richtig übersetzt??

Beitrag von Sandy01 »

Hallo ich habe mal wieder was versucht zu übersetzten ist das ok so ?? Würde mich über Antworten von euch freuen.

Hallo Jessica,

Bei Dir ist das mit der Reihenfolge der Wörter genauso aber ansonsten hört sich das gut an. Ich arbeite hier in Deutschland mit noch jemand an der Seitenerstellung zusammen. Ich habe mir das so vorgestellt dass Ihr mir Fotos, News, Interviews von ……….. zur Verfügung stellt. Ich würde dann die Interwiese, News, Biographie etc. in Deutsch übersetzten damit die Fans das auch Deutschland auch lesen können. Außerdem würde ich mich freuen wenn uns über Erfahrungen und persönlichen eindrücke über ………. austauschen könnten. Ich suchen zurzeit jemanden der mir die Englischen Texte in Deutsch übersetzt da meine Englischen Kenntnisse dafür nicht ausreichen. Ich würde eine Link zu eurer Seite mit einfügen. Was sagt Ihr dazu? Habt Ihr schon das Interviews mit ………… gemacht das auf euerer Homepage Angekündigt war?? Wenn ja kannst du mir das mal zu Mailen? Ich habe noch so viele Fragen an euch ich schreibe einpaar in meiner nächsten Mail wenn es euch recht ist.

Würde mich freuen wenn du mir bald schreibst.

Hello Jessica,

With you is with the order of the words just as however otherwise sounds oneself well. I cooperate here in Germany with still someone in the side production. I have myself so presented that their me photo, news, interviews of........... makes available. I will then the interviews, news, biography etc. into German translated thereby the fans also Germany also to read to be able. In addition I would be pleased if us about experiences and personal Impressions over.......... would exchange could. I look for to time someone that me English the texts into German translated my English knowledge for it are not sufficient there. I would insert a left to your side with. What says it to it? Have you interviews with............ made on your homepage announced was already?? If you can do me that times to e-mail ? I have still so many questions at you I write pair of in into my next e-mail if it you am quite. Would make me happy if you me soon write.

Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus
Bis dahin
Gruß Sandy :)

Gast

Text

Beitrag von Gast »

Hallo Sandy,

ich habe dir deinen Text übersetzt, jedoch kann ich manchmal den Zusammenhang im Deutschen nicht immer folgen. Mein Übersetzungsvorschlag :

Dear Jessica,

It's the same with your word order and it also sounds well. Here in Germany I cooperate with someone else in view of the site production and I hope you all will support me with photos, news and interviews.
Of course, these English articles would be translated into German so my fans overthere would be able to understand them. Further it would be great , if we could exchange expierences as well as private impressions about ....... .
Presently I am looking for a person to compile my English written texts into German as my English knowledge isn't sufficient enough.

(Sinn...?)---Therefore I would add a link to your homepage, what do you think? And, did you already have interviews before your site had been announced on the World Wide Web? Please send me your reply by e-mail.
You will receive more questions from me on this topic by this way, too.

I would be glad to hear from you soon.

CU Ulrike :idea:

CU Ulrike :wink:

Antworten