Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ruan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinesisch

regular english conversation via skype/whatsapp

Beitrag von ruan »

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who is interested in practicing and improving speaking english skill via skype or whatsapp.... Short introduction to myself... my name is Ruan, originally I was coming from Shanghai, and have been living in Germany for over 15 years, currently working as an engineer. I would rate my english level to intermediate/upper intermediate,....If someone has interest, please send me your contatc info. I'm pretty sure that we together can make much process in speaking fluent english.... :prost:

Best regards, Ruan

ravisha_26
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Tamil

Re: regular english conversation via skype/whatsapp

Beitrag von ravisha_26 »

Hi I want to improve my English by conversation, give your skype id.
Thanks
ravi :freu:

Curiossso
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Beitrag von Curiossso »

Hi,
can I ask you how is it working guys? I'm always trying to find someone to keep a regular chat in French by skype through some online learning language platform and it's not easy, most of people don't even appear for the first arrangement...

JaneyZhou
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinesische

Beitrag von JaneyZhou »

Curiossso hat geschrieben: Hi,
can I ask you how is it working guys? I'm always trying to find someone to keep a regular chat in French by skype through some online learning language platform and it's not easy, most of people don't even appear for the first arrangement...
hello Curiossso! Can i get your Skype or Whatsapp nummer? Because i have found someone who want to learn English by Skye long time, but i can´t find someone. Maybe we can try it, although i live in China and the time is just also a problem???  

Curiossso
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Beitrag von Curiossso »

hello Curiossso! Can i get your Skype or Whatsapp nummer? Because i have found someone who want to learn English by Skye long time, but i can´t find someone. Maybe we can try it, although i live in China and the time is just also a problem??? 
Hi janey, well, I'm looking for someone to practise French, not English... But thank you a lot anyway!

brenda
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: español

Beitrag von brenda »

am looking for someone who wants to improve his/her english speaking skills over skype. I can understand and type in english pretty well (not perfectly... but still :D),

jarda
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Czech

Beitrag von jarda »

Hi, I'm looking for someone for chating in English, or German. I would like to improve my language skills. My native language is Czech. You can find me on ICQ: see profile
Have a nice day

davidGGlines
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von davidGGlines »

Hello Ruan,

Could you please give your Skype. I'd be glad to communicate with you. Perhaps, I could improve my German a bit with you.
Thanks.

Antworten