Scientific Paper

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
fkcm95
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: türkisch

Scientific Paper

Beitrag von fkcm95 »

Hallo Community,
bin grad dabei ein Scientific Paper zu schreiben. Habe den Abstract grad geschrieben.. Könnte mir einer es korrigieren...
vielen Dank im voraus

There are many computer programming languages who uses various numeral systems. The computer and the human do not count in the same system of numbers. People work in real life only with decimal numbers, for example paying bills or control Timetable. But our computer work with binary numbers because the calculations are very easy for the computer. Engineers need other numeral systems to solve Calculations. My project is help for the conversion of various numeral systems.  
I use in my project the program Visual Basics from Microsoft. Thanks to the program, the conversion is possible in a few steps. 

schumach
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Re: Scientific Paper

Beitrag von schumach »

With respect to the structure I saw two minor issues to improve:
There are many computer programming languages who uses various numeral systems. The computer and the human do not count in the same system of numbers. People work in real life only with decimal numbers, for example paying bills or control Timetable. But our computer work with binary numbers because the calculations are very easy for the computer.
That looks good to me. But the following sentence is somehow out of touch with the content before. What i mean is: Is the following sentence's content a consequence to the one of the sentence before?
Engineers need other numeral systems to solve Calculations.

Secondly, when you start to talk about your  project i would begin a new paragraph:

My project is help for the conversion of various numeral systems.   I use in my project the program Visual Basics from Microsoft. Thanks to the program, the conversion is possible in a few steps.

Antworten