Korrektur Anschreiben

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Seiya
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Korrektur Anschreiben

Beitrag von Seiya »

Hallo, ich würde mich freuen wenn jemand mein Anschreiben Korrektur lesen könnte. Zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt ist es noch nicht speziell an eine Firma angepasst, aber das mache ich später noch. 

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to ask if there might be a vacant position for a practical trainee in your company from August 2017 to February 2018, in accordance with my curriculum, I am seeking an internship for at least 4 month.
I am presently studying “Intercultural Business Psychology” in Germany and would most like to apply for an internship in the field of Marketing (and/or Communication). In a large company such as yours, I believe I could acquire better insight into my field of study. (wird je nach Firma angepasst)
During an internship (4 weeks) in my holidays at “XYZ Personal- & Unternehmensberatung” (small consulting company), I was responsible for the Preparation of sales documents for a personnel appraisal software named XYZ, Creation of instruction/training material for XYZ and Conceptual design of the web content for XYZ.
The importance of international mobility for students is becoming more and more emphasized and I am very eager to gain practical experience by working abroad. This will not only help to improve prospects for my future professional career, but will allow me to learn more about your country and culture as well. 
Besides speaking English fluently, I am native speaker of German and have basic knowledge of Spanish.
Enclosed are CV and copies of my certificates. I would very much welcome the opportunity to do my internship with your company and would appreciate your prompt reply. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail. Thank you very much for your help. 
Yours faithfully
XYZ

Antworten