Correction of my monolog about New York

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Correction of my monolog about New York

Beitrag von benutzermustermann1 »

Hello ;D In the next time I will write all my topics in this forum in the english language. We need to write an another Monolog - about New York and the sights. This is my Monolog:

My biggest dream is to visit New York and the sights. I have heard that it is a must travel to New York.-There are many sights you can visit with your family for example the Central Park. The Central Park is a huge Park in the centre of Manhattan, has got an area of 3.4 sq km and was opened in 1876. There are many lakes and gardens and a Zoo. Of course there are many ways to explore this Park. You can take a horse and ride through the Park. By the way: the second sight that is very famous in New York is the huge Statue of Liberty. This Statue is a female figure, is one of the tallest statues in the world, is 46m high and it weighs 225 tons. Even the nose is 1m and 40cm long. The right Hand holds a torch. There is a one more sight, I want to tell you: the empire state building. This building was built in the late 1920s, has got 102 floors and was the tallest building of this world until the World Trade Center was built.-I hope my dream will come true, because I like New York and I want to travel there.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Correction of my monolog about New York

Beitrag von Keswick »

benutzermustermann1 hat geschrieben:Hello ;D In the next future I will write all my topics in this forum in English. We need to write an another monologue - about New York and its sights. This is my monologue:

My biggest dream is to visit New York and its sights. I have heard that travelling to New York is an absolute must. There are many sights you can visit with your family, for example the Central Park. The Central Park is a huge park in the centre of Manhattan. It covers an area of 3.4 sq km and was opened in 1876. There are many lakes and gardens and a zoo. Of course there are many ways to explore this park. You can take a horse and ride through the park. By the way: the second sight that is very famous in New York is the huge Statue of Liberty. This statue - a female figure - is one of the tallest statues in the world with 46m in height and 225 tons in weight. The nose itself is 1m and 40cm long. The right hand is holding a torch. There is a one more sight, I want to tell you about: the Empire State Building. This building was built in the late 1920s, has got 102 floors and was the tallest building in the world until the World Trade Center was built. I hope my dream will come true, because I like New York and I want to travel there.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Re: Correction of my monolog about New York

Beitrag von Schuyler »

Hello. ;D In the next future I will write all my topics in this forum in English. We need to write an another ["Another" heißt an + other: "We need to write an other (another) monologue." Man braucht also kein "an" davor, denn das wäre "an an other". :wink:] monologue - this time about New York and its sights. This is my monologue:

My biggest dream is to visit New York and its sights. I have heard that travelling to New York is an absolute must. There are many sights you can visit with your family, for example the Central Park. The Central Park is a huge park in the centre of Manhattan. It covers an area of 3.4 sq km and was opened in 1876. There are many lakes and gardens and a zoo. Of course there are many ways to explore this park. You can take a horse and ride through the park. By the way: The second sight that is very famous in New York is the huge Statue of Liberty. This statue - a female figure - is one of the tallest statues in the world at 46m in height and 225 tons in weight. Just the nose itself is 1m and 40cm long. The right hand is holding a torch. There is a one more sight I want to tell you about: the Empire State Building. This building was built in the late 1920s, has got 102 floors and was the tallest building in the world until the World Trade Center was built. I hope my dream will come true because I like New York and I want to travel there.
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

Antworten