Korrektur von Monolog mit +150 Wörtern.

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Korrektur von Monolog mit +150 Wörtern.

Beitrag von benutzermustermann1 »

Heeeyy. In Englisch müssen wir einen Monolog über einen Staat halten. Ich habe was vorbereitet, aber ich will sichergehen, dass dort keine Fehler sind. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn jemand noch tolle Wendungen reinbringen würde, denn meiner Meinung nach gefällt mir der Monolog noch nicht. Da sind viele Wiederholungen drinne. Vielleicht könnte sie einer ersetzen. Danke! :D
New Jersey
In the USA are many states that are interesting. I picked New Jersey and today I wanna show you this crazy state!
The nickname of New Jersey is the garden state. There live over 8.6 mio. people! The capitol is Trenton and the biggest city is Newark. The area of the state New Jersey is 22,5sq km big and the motto is Liberty and Prosperity. The first people, whose lived in New Jersey were the Daleware Indians. They lived at least 10 000 years ago in small groups. The men hunted ant the woman worked in the garden. Around 1524 came the first european. New Jersey is located in the coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state of the USA. This state is splitted in four regions: atlantic coast, piedmont plateau, New Jersey Highlands and great Appalchin. The next thing are the attractions and the sights. For example the lighthouse Jersey Shore and the museum Liberty Science Center.
Check the state for yourself, becouse there are many things that are very interesting. In the next jears I will of course travel to New Jersey!

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Re: Korrektur von Monolog mit +150 Wörtern.

Beitrag von Schuyler »

New Jersey
In the USA, there are many states that are interesting. [Ich würde sagen: "In the USA, there are many interesting states," oder "There are many interesting states in the USA."] I picked New Jersey, and today I want to tell you about this crazy state!
New Jersey's nickname is the Garden State. Over 8.6 million people live there! [Im moment ist es ungefähr 8,9 millionen, glaube ich.] The capitol is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark. The state of New Jersey covers 22,500 sq km, and the state motto is "Liberty and Prosperity". The first people to live in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. The men hunted and the woman worked in the garden. The first Europeans came around 1524. New Jersey is located on the east coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state of the USA. The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, The Piedmont plateau, The New Jersey Highlands and The Appalachian Ridge and Valley. Next are the attractions and the sights, such as the lighthouse [Welcher? Es gibt doch viele Leuchttürme in New Jersey. Sprichst du von einem bestimmten Leuchtturm oder meinst du einfach "the lighthouses"? Oder vielleicht "the lighthouses on the Jersey Shore"?], the Jersey Shore and the Liberty Science Center museum.

Check out the state for yourself because it has many things that are very interesting. In the coming years, I will of course travel to New Jersey! [Dieses "of course" scheint mir irgendwie deplaziert zu sein: Den Satz würde ich mit "Es ist doch selbstverständlich dass ich in den nächsten Jahren nach New Jersey reisen werde!" oder "Natürlich werde ich in den nächsten Jahren nach New Jersey reisen!" ins Deutsch übersetzen. Ist das was du damit ausdrücken willst? Was ich wahrscheinlich stattdessen sagen würde ist "In the coming years, I plan (oder 'hope', wenn du dir da nicht ganz sicher bist) to travel to New Jersey!"]
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

Vielen Dank! Super

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Schuyler hat geschrieben:
New Jersey

[Im Moment sind es ungefähr 8,9 Millionen, glaube ich.]
The capital is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark.
The men hunted and the women worked in the garden.
The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Piedmont plateau, the New Jersey Highlands and the Appalachian Ridge and Valley.

[ Den Satz würde ich mit "Es ist doch selbstverständlich, dass ich in den nächsten Jahren nach New Jersey reisen werde!" oder "Natürlich werde ich in den nächsten Jahren nach New Jersey reisen!" ins Deutsche übersetzen. Möchtest du das damit ausdrücken?
Liebe Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

Mein aktueller Monolog sieht so aus:

New Jersey
In the USA, there are many interesting states. I picked New Jersey, and today I want to tell you about this crazy state!
New Jersey's nickname is the Garden State. Over 8.9 million people live there! The capital is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark. The state of New Jersey covers 22,500 sq km, and the state motto is "Liberty and Prosperity". The first people to lived in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. The men hunted and the women worked in the garden. Cool! The first Europeans came around 1524. New Jersey is located on the east coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state. The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Piedmont, the New Jersey Highlands and the Appalachian Ridge and Valley. Next are the attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, Morey‘s Piers theme park, the Advenutre Aquarium and the Liberty Science Center museum.
Check out the state for yourself because it has many things that are very interesting. In the coming years, I plan to travel to New Jersey. Do you want to come with me?

Meine Lehrerin hat gesagt, dass noch etwas fehlt. Sie meint etwas Tolles oder eine Sache, die nur in New Jersey ist. In Klartext: einen Knaller. Vielleicht könntest Du (Schuyler) mir helfen, da Du in New Jersey wohnst und Dich dort auskennst.

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

benutzermustermann1 hat geschrieben:The first people to live in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. The men hunted and the women worked in the garden. Cool!
Abgesehen von dem kleinen Grammatikfehler muss ich, als Teilzeithistoriker, dir hier faktisch widersprechen.

Die ersten Menschen im Delaware Valley waren Paläo-Indianer. Das sind wahrscheinlich die Nachkommen der Einwanderer, die ungefähr vor 13000 Jahren aus Asien über die damals noch vorhandene Landbrücke über die Beringstraße gekommen waren. Diese Menschen waren Jäger und Sammler und sie lebten nomadisch. Wenn die Wildbestände oder die essbaren Pflanzen in einer Gegend nicht mehr ausreichten, dann zog man eben woanders hin. Wir gehen heute davon aus, dass die Männer jagten und die Frauen einfach alles einsammelten, was nicht schnell genug wegrennen konnte (meistens also Pflanzen). Gärten gab es bei dieser Lebensweise jedoch mit Sicherheit nicht.

Ackerbau und nachfolgend feste Ansiedlungen entwickeln sich jedoch erst vor ungefähr 4000 bis 5000 Jahren in Nordamerika. Die Arbeitsteilung bei den Woodland-Kulturen war jedoch

Es dauerte noch bis ungefähr 1000 nach Christus bis die Lenape, also die Delaware, im Delaware Valley siedelten, also nur 500 Jahre bevor die Europäer kamen.
Meine Lehrerin hat gesagt, dass noch etwas fehlt. Sie meint etwas Tolles oder eine Sache, die nur in New Jersey ist. In Klartext: einen Knaller. Vielleicht könntest Du (Schuyler) mir helfen, da Du in New Jersey wohnst und Dich dort auskennst.
Vielleicht Cape May, das älteste Seaside Resort der USA, hat sehr viele viktorianische Gebäude und ist weltberühmt bei Vogelbeobachtern, da es als Rastplatz auf vielen Vogelzugrouten in Nordamerika liegt. Eine Kuriosität sind die Cape May Diamonds, die dort angespült werden (aber nur Quarz-Kristalle sind).

Nirgendwo anders auf der Welt gibt es so viele Diners wie in New Jersey.

New Jersey ist einer der führenden Industriestandorte der USA mit dem größten Hafen der USA in Elizabeth. Es ist aktuell der Top-Chemiestandort in den USA und auch der Bundesstaat mit den meisten Endlagern für giftige Abfälle.

Die Straßen im original Monopoly wurden nach Straßen in Atlantic City benannt.

Newark ist die Hauptstadt der Autodiebe. In keiner anderen Stadt der Welt werden so viele Autos gestohlen. Es sind sogar mehr als in den zwei größten Städten NYC und LA zusammen.

In Heddonfield wurde das erste fast vollständig erhaltene Dinosaurier-Skelett gefunden.

Das erste Baseball Spiel fand in Hoboken statt.

New Jersey hat ein Löffel Museum mit Löffeln aus fast allen Ländern der Welt.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Beitrag von Schuyler »

Next are the attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse on the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, Morey's Piers theme park, the Adventure Aquarium and the Liberty Science Center museum.
Ich stimme den Vorschäge von tiorthan total zu. :) Ein paar andere Sachen, die ich interessant finde, sind:
  • Six Flags Great Adventure, einer der größten Vergnügungsparks der Welt
  • Princeton University, eine der ältesten und renommiertesten Üniversitäten der USA
  • New Jersey ist als der "Crossroads of the Revolution" bekannt. Während des amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg wurden mehr Schlachten in New Jersey geschlagen als in den anderen Staaten. Zwei von diesen waren die Schlachten von Trenton und Princeton im Winter von 1776-1777, auch zwei der berühmtesten und wichtigsten Schlachten des Kriegs: Im Dezember 1776 waren die Unabhänigkeitskämpfer in eine verzweifelte Lage und falls diese zwei Schlachten für sie nicht solche große Erfolge gewesen wären, könnte die ganze Revolution wohl auch gescheitert wären.
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

tiorthan hat geschrieben:Die ersten Menschen im Delaware Valley waren Paläo-Indianer. Das sind wahrscheinlich die Nachkommen der Einwanderer, die ungefähr vor 13000 Jahren aus Asien über die damals noch vorhandene Landbrücke über die Beringstraße gekommen waren. Diese Menschen waren Jäger und Sammler und sie lebten nomadisch. Wenn die Wildbestände oder die essbaren Pflanzen in einer Gegend nicht mehr ausreichten, dann zog man eben woanders hin. Wir gehen heute davon aus, dass die Männer jagten und die Frauen einfach alles einsammelten, was nicht schnell genug wegrennen konnte (meistens also Pflanzen). Gärten gab es bei dieser Lebensweise jedoch mit Sicherheit nicht.

Ackerbau und nachfolgend feste Ansiedlungen entwickeln sich jedoch erst vor ungefähr 4000 bis 5000 Jahren in Nordamerika. Die Arbeitsteilung bei den Woodland-Kulturen war jedoch

Es dauerte noch bis ungefähr 1000 nach Christus bis die Lenape, also die Delaware, im Delaware Valley siedelten, also nur 500 Jahre bevor die Europäer kamen.:D
Das habe ich von dieser Quelle: http://www.state.nj.us/nj/about/history ... story.html. Ich werde das mit den Delaware Indians jetzt lassen.
Überarbeitet:

New Jersey

In the USA, there are many interesting states. I picked New Jersey, and today I want to tell you about this crazy state!
New Jersey's nickname is the Garden State. Over 8.9 million people live there! The capital is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark. The state of New Jersey covers 22,500 sq km, and the state motto is "Liberty and Prosperity". The first people to live in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. The men hunted and the women worked in the garden. Cool! The first Europeans came around 1524. New Jersey is located on the east coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state. The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Piedmont, the New Jersey Highlands and the Appalachian Ridge and Valley. Next are the attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, the Six Flags Great Adventure – one of the biggest theme park in the world, the Advenutre Aquarium and the Princeton University – one of the oldest university in USA. The last thing are the facts: anywhere else are so much diners like in New Jersey, the Monopoly streets were named after the streets in Atlantic City and the first Baseball game was played in Hoboken.
Check out the state for yourself because it has many things that are very interesting. In the coming years, I plan to travel to New Jersey. Do you want to come with me?

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

benutzermustermann1 hat geschrieben:Das habe ich von dieser Quelle: http://www.state.nj.us/nj/about/history ... story.html. Ich werde das mit den Delaware Indians jetzt lassen.
Etwas grob verallgemeinert aber man kann das in gewisser Weise so ausdrücken.

Allerdings scheinst du den Bezug für diesen Textabschnitt zu missverstehen:
The men would hunt or fish during the day. Depending on the season they might search for clams off the Jersey shore or hunt in the woods. The women worked in the gardens.
Die bezieht sich nämlich auf die Zeit als die Europäer in der Gegend ankamen.
There are many attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, the Six Flags Great Adventure – one of the biggest theme parks in the world, the Adventure Aquarium and Princeton University – one of the oldest universities in USA. And finally here's some trivia: nowhere else are there so many diners as in New Jersey, the Monopoly streets were named after the streets in Atlantic City and the first Baseball game was played in Hoboken.
"Next" und "The last thing" finde ich etwas holprig, vor allem wenn man sich ansieht in welchem lockeren Stil du den Rest des Textes verfasst hast.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

Korrektur:
New Jersey
New Jersey's nickname is the Garden State. Over 8.9 million people live there! The capital is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark. The state of New Jersey covers 22,500 sq km, and the state motto is "Liberty and Prosperity". The first people to live in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. Cool! The first Europeans came around 1524. New Jersey is located on the east coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state. The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Piedmont, the New Jersey Highlands and the Appalachian Ridge and Valley. There are many attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, the Six Flags Great Adventure – one of the biggest theme parks in the world, the Adventure Aquarium and the Princeton University – one of the oldest universities in USA. And finally here's some trivia: nowhere else are there so many diners as in New Jersey, the Monopoly streets were named after the streets in Atlantic City and the first Baseball game was played in Hoboken.

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

Ich möchte es heute ausdrucken. Will wissen, ob alles okay ist und ob er Fehler enthält. Bitte melden!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

benutzermustermann1 hat geschrieben:Korrektur:
New Jersey
New Jersey's nickname is the Garden State. Over 8.9 million people live there! The capital is Trenton, and the biggest city is Newark. The state of New Jersey covers 22,500 sq km, and the state motto is "Liberty and Prosperity". The first people to live in New Jersey were the Delaware Indians, who lived in small groups at least 10 000 years ago. Cool! The first Europeans arrived around 1524. New Jersey is located on the east coast of the USA and is the fourth smallest state. The state is divided into four regions: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Piedmont, the New Jersey Highlands and the Appalachian Ridge and Valley. There are many attractions and sights, such as the huge lighthouse, the Jersey Shore, the interesting Newark Museum, the Six Flags Great Adventure – one of the biggest theme parks in the world, the Adventure Aquarium and the Princeton University – one of the oldest universities in USA. And finally here's some trivia: nowhere else are there so many diners as there are in New Jersey, the Monopoly streets were named after the streets in Atlantic City and the first Baseball game was played in Hoboken.
Hi,

I had a look at your text, and made some suggestions, however based on previous conversations in this thread, I will not comment on any additional context or style.

Kind regards,

Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

benutzermustermann1
Bilingual Newbie

Danke an alle, die mir geholfen haben!

Antworten