How to learn effectively.
Antworten
muna
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Englich verbessern

Beitrag von muna »

Hallo erstmal! :)
Ich muss mich im Fach Englisch verbessern und würde mich freuen wenn sich  jemand  meine folgenden Sätze  anschaut und mir hilft, wie ich diese verbessern könnte.
The narrative I' shares the  opinion (hier möchte ich ausdrücken , das der Erzähler der Meinung... ist)that the refugees become good citizens although they come from a different country and culture .
The Statue of Liberty means that she should think of the Americans at first and the others at second/next.
Through good arguments I' the situation will be clear up for the State of Liberty and she wants to do something to Show the situation now.
Then it were prettier for them if people help them.
I am of the same opinoion that people who came to this country will work hard to find a good job.
Liebe Grüße

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Englich verbessern

Beitrag von Duckduck »

muna hat geschrieben:Hallo erstmal! :)
Ich muss mich im Fach Englisch verbessern und würde mich freuen wenn sich  jemand  meine folgenden Sätze  anschaut und mir hilft, wie ich diese verbessern könnte.

Hi muna und willkommen im Forum! :)
Dann wollen wir mal sehen...
In the narrative "I" the narrator/author expresses the opinion (hier möchte ich ausdrücken , das der Erzähler der Meinung... ist) that the refugees can become good citizens although they come from a different country and culture.

Ooops, ich kenne die Erzählung/den Text nicht und kann nicht verstehen, was Du mit den folgenden Sätzen sagen willst. Kannst Du das bitte nachliefern?!

The Statue of Liberty means that she should think of the Americans at first and the others at second/next.
Through good arguments I' the situation will be clear up for the State of Liberty and she wants to do something to Show the situation now.
Then it were prettier for them if people help them.
I am of the same opinoion that people who came to this country will work hard to find a good job.
Liebe Grüße
Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten