Looking for a native speaker to teach English

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
YanaSV
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Russian

Looking for a native speaker to teach English

Beitrag von YanaSV »

Hello, my name is Yana. I'm looking for a native speaker to teach English (through skype, mail etc.). As I love to travel i want to improve my communication skills. Besides English is nessasary for my job, becouse we have a lot of foring clients. I hope someone would be inerested to help me. I could teach somebody Russian if you interested in :) Sensirely, Yana

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Re: Looking for a native speaker to teach English

Beitrag von Schuyler »

Hello, my name is Yana. I'm looking for a native speaker who can teach me English (through skype, mail etc.). As I love to travel, I want to improve my communication skills. Besides, English is necessary for my job because we have a lot of foreign clients. I hope someone would be interested in helping me. I could teach somebody Russian if you are interested. in :) Sincerely, Yana
Привет! :)

My name is Schuyler. I live in the USA, and I would be happy to help you with English. My Russian is very bad, but I am trying to learn more because it is my favorite language and I think it sounds beautiful. I hope we can help each other! c: Please feel free to send me a message any time you want to chat.
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

Antworten