Let's speak English here.
Antworten
meme21
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Burmese

Greetings!

Beitrag von meme21 »

Hello!

First of all, I'm very thankful to Englisch-hilfen.de because their website are very helpful to study English lesson in online.

I'm new member of this forum and looking forward to being a friend with you all.

I'm from Burma (Myanmar) and working at Myanmar Tourism industry. And you all?

Wish you a Nice Day!

Me Me

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Greetings!

Beitrag von Keswick »

meme21 hat geschrieben:Hello!

First of all, I'm very grateful to Englisch-hilfen.de because the website is very helpful for studying English lesson in online.

I'm a new member of this forum and I'm looking forward to being a friend with you all.

I'm from Burma (Myanmar) and I'm working at Myanmar tourism industry. And you all?

Wish you a nice day!

Me Me
Hello and welcome to the forum Me Me! :)

You are right, Englisch-hilfen.de is an incredible website and source of knowledge!

I am originally from Germany, but have been living in the UK for many years. I work in Marketing Analytics.

Nice to meet you! 
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

meme21
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von meme21 »

Hello Keswick,
Thank you for your reply and your corrections.  :D
Best Regards,
Me Me

Ana_Oliveira
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: portuguese

Beitrag von Ana_Oliveira »

Hi there!!
My name's Ana and I'm joining this forum because I really want to practise and improve my English. I'm from Portugal and at the moment the only contact with the language is made by watching movies or listening music. I've conclude my english course 2 years ago, and I really need to practise!
I'm also learning German... Well, but: Deutsch ist nicht einfach!!! :)

Thank you all 
Greetings from Portugal

meme21
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von meme21 »

Hallo Ana!!!
Herzlichen Willkommen von Burma! :D
Its nice to meet you. I hope you can practice English with me. I am looking for being friend who can be shared English with me. :)
Wish you a beautiful weekend! :freu:

Me Me

Ana_Oliveira
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: portuguese

Beitrag von Ana_Oliveira »

meme21 hat geschrieben:Hallo Ana!!!
Its nice to meet you. I hope you can practice English with me. I am looking for being friend who can be shared English with me. :)

Me Me
Hi dear Me Me,
I've never heard about Burma, so I googled it. It seemed a very cosy and warm place, am I right? Can you tell me more about it?
Kindly,
Ana

meme21
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von meme21 »

Ana_Oliveira hat geschrieben:
meme21 hat geschrieben:Hallo Ana!!!

Me Me
Hi dear Me Me,
I've never heard about Burma, so I googled it. It seemed a very cosy and warm place, am I right? Can you tell me more about it?
Kindly,
Ana
Hi Ana,
Yes, you're right. :D 
Myanmar well known as "Burma" is located in Southeast Asia bordered by Bangladesh, India, China, Laos and Thailand.
Myanmar also well known as "Golden Land" is full of natural beauty with primitive hill tribes, ancient pagodas and temples, silvery beaches, snow-capped mountains and untouched archipelagos.

Myanmar is made up of 135 national races, of which the main national races are Kachin, Kayah, Kayin, Chin, Bamar, Mon, Rakhine and Shan. Population is estimated to be over 60 million. The nationality is Myanmar. There are more than 100 ethnic groups in Myanmar. Some of the Ethnic groups are listed as Aka, Palaung, Padaung, Naga, Taron, Eng and many more near extinct tribes. The religions are Buddhist, Christian and Muslim.
The major language is "Burmese". But minority ethnic groups have their own languages. English is widely spoken and understood. The currency is Kyats.

Myanmar has three main seasons that are summer season, rainy season and winner season. Summer season is started from March and ended on May. Rainy season is started from June and ended on October. Winner season is started from November and ended on February.  The tropical monsoon is usually cloudy, rainy, hot, humid summers and less cloudy, scant rainfall, mild temperatures, lower humidity during winter.
The main tour attraction sites are Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake. In Yangon, there has Shwedagon Pagoda which very famous in the world. In Bagan, there has many ancient pagodas. In Mandalay, there has Royal Palace that used our latest King "Mindon" and "U Bein Bridge" a picturesque teak bride which extends over one kilometre across Taungthaman Lake in Amarapura located in Mandalay Region. In Inle Lake, iIt is a beautiful highland lake, 900 meters above sea level.

For more information, you can learn on this website www.mingalapar.com.
By the way, our greeting word is "Mingalarbar!" :D This is one greeting word of lovely Myanmar Traditional way, which means "May you be auspicious day".
A nice day Anna!
Me Me

Antworten