Hat jemand paar Ideen?

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Pink Rose
Bilingual Newbie

Hat jemand paar Ideen?

Beitrag von Pink Rose »

Hallo Leute :)

Ich muss in Englisch einen Text schreiben und zwar zum Thema:

"Describe a good relationship between a mother and daughter."

Nunja, ich hab mir da ja auch schon paar Sachen überlegt, aber es sind noch zu wenig. Hättet ihr noch ein paar Vorschläge?

Danke,
Liebe Grüße

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

- trust
- love
- openness
- to be able to forgive
- to be able to know what the other thinks or feels without talking (much)
about it
- to spend quality time together

just a few ideas

Pink Rose
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Pink Rose »

Hi, könnte das vielleicht mal jemand überfliegen und die Fehler raussuchen?

What makes a good relationship between mother and daughter?

The most important bases of a harmonious relationship are love and respect.

I think it is also important to have no secrets so they have to trust the other one and

be able to know what the other thinks or feels without talking much about it. They

have to be open for the other’s opinions and thoughts and do not be unforgiving.

Everybody make mistakes that is normal and they have to be able to forgive.

It is very nice when a mother also is a good friend but she should not be one in

every situation just because she is scared that her daughter could rebel against a

decision she made or an opinion of her.

It is profitable when a mother and her daughter can speak about everything, discuss

problems and find solutions together and maybe have common interests which would

connect them.

It is a good sign when they are able to enjoy the time they spend together.

Little arguments are part of a healthy relationship. But a mother should not punish

her daughter just because she is stressed or exhausted and the same applies to the

daughter.

They should talk about their matters.

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hello Pink Rose,

i read your text and i think your english is very good... i only changed the order of your arguments.... hope it helps...

What makes a good relationship between mother and daughter?

The most important basis (requirements for) of a harmonious relationship is love and respect. (I’d rather say: Most importantly, a harmonious relationship between a mother and a daughter requires love and respect)

I think it is also important to have no secrets (are you sure about that???) and to trust the other one and be able to know what the other one thinks or feels without much talking.

However, they should talk about their matters. Little arguments are part of a healthy relationship. That way it is profitable when a mother and her daughter can speak about everything, discuss problems and find solutions together. In order to be able to do this, they have to be open for the other one’s opinions and thoughts and mustn’t be unforgiving. It is normal hat everybody make mistakes once in a while, and they have to be able to forgive.

But a mother should not punish her daughter just because she is stressed or exhausted and the same applies to the daughter.

It is very nice when a mother is a good friend at the same time, but she should not be one in every situation. She is responsible for the daughter and mustn’t be scared that her daughter could rebel against a decision she made.

It is a good sign when a mother and a daughter are able to enjoy the time they spend together. It is even better if they have common interests, which would help to strengthen their relationship.

Pink Rose
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Pink Rose »

Thanks for your help ;)

Antworten