speech

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Mike Kutschbach
Bilingual Newbie

speech

Beitrag von Mike Kutschbach »

Hello, i want you to comment my speech.
In school, we should choose a topic and write a speech not longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds.
I suppose, that you will find some mistakes. ;)

Good morning ladies and gentleman

It is my very great pleasure to welcome you all here today.
My following speech based on a topic, which every pupil here in class has concerned about. I suppose, that everybody here has asked him or herself, why he has to go to shool or what meaning school has. The problem solved the question automaticly when it´s over . Then you will see how the wind blows
One the one hand you could see, how uselful things in the past were, when you has climbed one step of the ladder, but on the other hand you could also see how useful it should be.
But then the train has almost left the city and there is no chance to catch up it.
Another significant aspect I want to mention is, that we often regret the several steps on the ladder, when we are already standing on a higher step. What i want to say is, ladies and gentleman, that we always regret the past, instead of enjoying the present time, because every higher step is more difficult to climb, so we should make the best of it.
I want to make it clear for you, what is meant with the several steps of the ladder, with some examples.
First you went into the Kindergarten
Secondly you went to the primary school
Then you went to the secondary school
Now we are in the Oberstufe
It´s a no-ending ladder, but you see, that every step was more difficult.
I would suggest, that we say yes to enjoying the present and making the best of it.
Yes we will make it.
Thank you very much for paying attention

Antworten