Please help!

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
FaStFlaSh
Bilingual Newbie

Please help!

Beitrag von FaStFlaSh »

Könnt Ihr mir bitte helfen Fehler in diesem Text zu finden.

Hello! My name is Andreas Mohr. In the morning I get up at quarter past six and go to school by bus. The bus ride takes fifteen minutes to my school Leibniz Gymnasium in St. Ingbert. My favourite subject is math. In my free time I play table-tennis, coach some childs at table-tennis, do something with PC and drive bicycle. I'll be study information technology or something others in natural sciences at the university in Saarbrücken.

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Hello! My name is Andreas Mohr. In the morning I get up at quarter past six and go to school by bus. The bus ride takes fifteen minutes to my school Leibniz Gymnasium in St. Ingbert. My favourite subject is maths. In my free time I play table-tennis, coach some children at table-tennis, do something with the PC and ride my bicycle. In the future, I'll study information technology or something else in natural sciences at the university in Saarbrücken.

Bitteschön. "Do something" ist zwar nicht falsch,klingt aber etwas vage. Benutze lieber ein Verb, das genau beschreibt, was du damit machst, also "play computer games", "work at the computer" oder sowas.
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

FaStFlaSh
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von FaStFlaSh »

Thx für deine Berichtigung!

Antworten