I'm Padfoot. As you can imagine, that's not really my name, but I choosed this nick in honour of Sirius Black (It's a character of Harry Potter; in my opinion the best saga that exist at this planet and maybe the best saga in the whole universe, but I'm not sure. I don't knwo the libraries at the Mars).
I guess, my pathetic tryings to form complex sentences did already say it: I come from Germany, I haven't any relatives or friends in outland, in the english lessons my best friend is a dictionary and my teacher is always criticizing my pronunciation, but nevertheless I'm determined (?) to learn this language. It can't be so difficult, can it?
- I'm sixteen years old.
- I like reading, writing, dreaming and being sarcastic.
- I'm in love with the Harry Potter-books (in fact, that's my only big love).
- I haven't any idea if I love or hate John Green.
- At the walls in my bedroom are hanging quotes from Saint-Exupéry, Rowling and some verses by Shel Silverstein.
- In my opinion, the Present Progressive is just confusing.
- The other tenses are also confusing.
- I'm an unhappy perfectionist.
- Oh, and I'm a girl.
I hope my english become better with your help.