Speaking Test Part 1 Conversation - Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Blubb309
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Speaking Test Part 1 Conversation - Korrektur

Beitrag von Blubb309 »

Hallo :)

ich habe am Mittwoch Speaking Test in der Realschule und würde mich freuen wenn jemand das korriegiert. Vielleicht habt ihr ja auch noch Verbesserungsvorschläge oder wie ich etwas mehr "ausschmücken" kann:

What´s your name? My name is ***.
What´s your surname? ***
Can you spell it? / How do you spell it?
How old are you? I´m 16 years old.
Where do you live? I live in *** it´s a district from *** with a little population.
Which school do you attend? I have been attend the *** in *** for 5 years.
What are you favourite subjects? My favourite subjects are biology and history.
And why? Because it´s interesting to learn more about the humans and the wildlife. And in history i like to learn more about the first and the second world war and also about German history for example the reunification between east and west.
Have you got a brother or sister? No, I haven´t got silblings.
What´s his/her name? / What are their names?
How old is she/he? / How old are they?
What´s your father`s / mother`s job? My mother works in a kindergarten in ***. And my father is a tool mechanic, he works for ***.
Have you got any hobbies? Oh yes, my hobbies are listening to music, reading books and playing football.
Where do you play football/...?
I play football in ***. We have twice a week training on Tuesday and Thursday.
What do you normally do on your weekend? I meet friends or go shopping when i have enough money. Sometimes I go to the cinema. And on Saturday our football team has often a football match.
What will you do next weekend?
What music do you listen to? I like listening to pop, dance or electro music.
Have you got a favourite band? No, I like many bands and singers but i don´t have a favourite one.
What is your favourite dish? Pizza.
What are you going to do after school? I am going to attend a secondary school in *** in the direction economy.
What are you going to do in your next holidays?
Have you got a boyfriend/ girlfriend? What´s his/ her name? And how long have you benn together?
What is your favourite book? I like many books, but my favourite one is the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Speaking Test Part 1 Conversation - Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

Blubb309 hat geschrieben:Hallo :)

ich habe am Mittwoch Speaking Test in der Realschule und würde mich freuen wenn jemand das korriegiert. Vielleicht habt ihr ja auch noch Verbesserungsvorschläge oder wie ich etwas mehr "ausschmücken" kann:

What´s your name? My name is ***.
What´s your surname? ***
Can you spell it? / How do you spell it?
How old are you? I´m 16 years old.
Where do you live? I live in *** it´s a district of *** with a small number of people living there.
Which school do you attend? I have been attending the *** in *** for 5 years.
What are you favourite subjects? My favourite subjects are biology and history.
And why? Because it´s interesting to learn more about the humans and the wildlife. And in history I like learning more about the first and the second world war and also about German history for example the reunification between Eastern and Western Germany.
Have you got a brother or sister? No, I haven´t got any silblings.
What´s his/her name? / What are their names?
How old is she/he? / How old are they?
What´s your father`s / mother`s job? My mother works in a kindergarten in ***. And my father is a tool mechanic, he works for ***. (tool mechanic ist kein englischer Ausdruck, was arbeitet dein Vater?)
Have you got any hobbies? Oh yes, my hobbies are listening to music, reading books and playing football.
Where do you play football/...?
I play football in ***. We have training twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday.
What do you normally do on your weekend? I meet friends or go shopping if I have enough money. Sometimes I go to the cinema. And on Saturday our football team often has a football match.
What will you do next weekend?
What music do you listen to? I like listening to pop, dance or electro music.
Have you got a favourite band? No, I like many bands and singers but I don´t have a favourite one.
What is your favourite dish? Pizza.
What are you going to do after school? I am going to attend a secondary school in *** and I will attend the economy education branch of the school.
What are you going to do in your next holidays?
Have you got a boyfriend/ girlfriend? What´s his/ her name? And how long have you been together?
What is your favourite book? I like many books, but my favourite one is the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Blubb309
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Speaking Test Part 1 Conversation - Korrektur

Beitrag von Blubb309 »

Danke für die Verbesserung :D

Antworten