Totally fresh in this site

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Terrie10
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Taga

Totally fresh in this site

Beitrag von Terrie10 »

I am new in this site, I was wondering if any one here willing to guide me to learned fluent English.
English is my second language, I am a hard working person and willing to learns advance English .

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Totally fresh in this site

Beitrag von Keswick »

Terrie10 hat geschrieben:I am new to this site, I was wondering if anyone here is willing to guide me to learn fluent English.
English is my second language, I am a hard working person and willing to learn advanced English .
Welcome to the forum, Terrie!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Terrie10
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Terrie10 »

I am planning to take tasc test to see where am at. I have been studying math for almost 6 months. When it comes to essay I totally black out, seems like no matter how hard I think ,what I am going to write on my essay it diesn't come out the right words. My teacher asked me to write an essay about TELEVISION . She gave me 45 mins to finished it, after 45 mins she came back to me and my test paper was totally empty. How I am going to do an essay if I don't have any clue what to write.

I could write simple autobiography of my life, but it would be in simple format. How would I improve my writing skills? Thank you for your help and knowledge .

Terrie10
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Totally fresh / friendship

Beitrag von Terrie10 »

I realize that in this world there's no permanent specially when it comes to friendship. Some people says, look on the end of the word friend there are letter e.n.d that means it will end sooner or later. I do believe that some friendship last longer than you expected and they become family as well, but this scenario is one in a blue moon.

Nikolai
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Nikolai »

Keswick hat geschrieben:
Terrie10 hat geschrieben:I am new to this site, I was wondering if anyone here is willing to guide me to learn fluent English.
English is my second language, I am a hard working person and willing to learn advanced English .
Welcome to the forum, Terrie!
Can I also say "I am new on this site"?
Thanks in advance.

Antworten