Do you like to make conversation in English - German?

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Cornel
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Do you like to make conversation in English - German?

Beitrag von Cornel »

Hello,
I´m looking for someone who wants to speak with me in English, because I will have my oral final school leaving exam in the next few weeks and I don´t have much experience in speaking English. If somebody needs help with the german language, I would help you of course. German is my native language and I´m looking for someone, who speaks perfectly English. I would prefer a native speaker, an english teacher or someone who lives (or lived) for a long time in Great Britain and is fluently with the English language.
I have to be able to speak during my oral examination about topics like Globalization, new frontiers in science (landmarks of science, human organs, genetically manipulated food and the future of it), the gender issues, the Civil Rights Movement and stress.
I would prefer if we could communicate via Skype.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Best regards!
Cornel

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Do you like to make conversation in English - German?

Beitrag von Keswick »

Cornel hat geschrieben:Hello,
I´m looking for someone who wants to speak with me in English, because I will have my oral final school leaving exam in the next few weeks and I don´t have much experience in speaking English. If somebody needs help with the German language, I would help you of course. German is my native language and I´m looking for someone, who speaks English perfectly. I would prefer a native speaker, an English teacher or someone who has been living (or lived) in Great Britain for a long time and is fluent in English language.
I have to be able to speak during my oral examination about topics like globalisation, new frontiers in science (landmarks of science, human organs, genetically manipulated food and the future of it), the gender issues, the Civil Rights Movement and stress.
I would prefer communication via Skype.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Best regards!
Cornel
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Cornel
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Cornel »

Thanks a lot for the correction, Keswick! Is nobody interested to improve or to learn the German language and to help me? Please, I would be very thankful if you help me to exercise my oral English! :roll:

GreensideRose
Topic Talker

Beitrag von GreensideRose »

Cornel hat geschrieben:Thanks a lot for the correction, Keswick! Is nobody interested in improving to improve or in learning to learn the German language and in helping to help me? Please, I would be very thankful (better grateful) if you could help me to exercise my oral spoken English! :roll:
BITTE KEINE ANFRAGEN PER PN!

deebeecious
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von deebeecious »

Hello Cornel,
Although I'm not from Britain or a native English speaker, I did spend twelve years of my life learning English. I would love to help you. Also, I've started learning German and I wish to benefit from this exchange. If you'd like my assistance, do let me know.
Regards and good luck!

Cornel
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Cornel »

Thanks for your offer, deebeecious, I would also like it a lot to help you improving your german skills! :) If you are furthermore interested to have some conservations with me, please write me a private message with your Skype name, because I can´t write any message to you unfortunately!

And thanks for your corrections, GreensideRose!
Cornel

Antworten