Creative writing =)

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
The_nice_wolf
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Creative writing =)

Beitrag von The_nice_wolf »

I think, here are some people, who like it to write stories and poems =)
If I have time and ideas, I write stories and poems.

I will start this thread with a story of my first exam =) I hope, I had correct all mistakes, which I made in the exam ^_^ The task was to write an email.

Hey Mike,

How are you? I am fine!

Last week something happened that was really interesting. Last Monday a wolf came to the garden of the company. It was very afraid. The wolf ran away by seeing one of us. But on Tuesday it came again. It came every day and we tryed to feed it, because it appeared hungry. On Thursday I fed the wolf and it doesn't run away. The wolf allowed me to pet it. On Friday it came again and I pet and fed it again. My collegues and I saw that it is a female wolf so we named it Cassy. I love wolves and I am happy that I saw a wild wolf. I took a photo of Cassy. She is really cute!

I hope, I see you next holidays.

Best wishes

(my name)

If you find mistakes, you can correct it :uppy:

Best greetings from crazy Berlin
The world is crazy - I am crazier =)
If you find a mistake, you can keep it.Or you can correct it ;D

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Creative writing =)

Beitrag von Keswick »

[quote="The_nice_wolf2]I think, here are some people, who like it to write stories and poems =)
If I have time and ideas, I write stories and poems.

I will start this thread with a story of my first exam =) I hope, I have corrected all mistakes, which I made in the exam ^_^ The task was to write an email.

Hey Mike,

How are you? I am fine!

Last week something happened that was really interesting. Last Monday a wolf came to the garden of the company. (hat die Firma wirklich einen Garten oder ist es ein Hof?) It was very afraid. The wolf ran away when seeing one of us. But on Tuesday it came again. It came every day and we tried to feed it, because it appeared hungry. On Thursday I fed the wolf and it didn't run away. The wolf allowed me to pet it. On Friday it came again and I pet and fed it again. My collegues and I saw that it was a female wolf so we named it Cassy. I love wolves and I am happy that I saw a wild wolf. I took a photo of Cassy. She is really cute!

I hope, I see you next holidays.

Best wishes

(my name)

If you find mistakes, you can correct them :uppy:

Best regards from crazy Berlin[/quote]
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

The_nice_wolf
Slow Speller

Keswick hat geschrieben: (hat die Firma wirklich einen Garten oder ist es ein Hof?)
Jop, wäre es da nicht grün, wäre der Wolf sicher nicht dort hingegangen =) Wir sollten uns ja nur irgendeine Geschichte ausdenken. Da Wölfe scheue Tiere sind, glaube ich kaum, dass sowas je passieren wird ^^ Da ich Wölfe mag, hab ich mir einfach mal sowas einfallen lassen :)

Best regards from crazy Berlin :uppy:

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

My collegues and I saw that it was a female wolf so we named it Cassy.
Ich würde an dieser Stelle schon "she" als Pronomen benutzen, denn ab hier ist das Geschlecht klar im Kontext verankert.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Darueber streiten sich die Leute immer, denn eigentlich ist die Regel, dass "he" und "she" mit einem Tier nur dann verwendet wird, wenn das Tier einen NAMEN hat. Ich sehe das eher immer locker und sage "she" zu einer Katze wenn ich weiss, dass es ein Weibchen ist, auch wenn ich den Namen nicht kenne. Insofern, ja, "she" ist hier auch absolut ok :)
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

The_nice_wolf
Slow Speller

Also kann man in dem fall schreiben/sagen: (...) female wolf so we named she Cassy.

Hab ma ne Frage: Hab einen weiteren Text, der allerdings glaube ein bisschen in Ü18 geht...Ist eine Rede zu William Wallace (Film Braveheart). Da kommt etwas vor, das meiner Meinung nach zumindest etwas Ü18 ist...ich vermute mal, da muss ich etwas kürzen/znsieren, oder?

Best regards from crazy Berlin

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

The_nice_wolf hat geschrieben:Also kann man in dem fall schreiben/sagen: (...) female wolf so we named she Cassy.
Nein, an dieser Stelle mus die Objektform des Personalpronomens benutzt werden, dass ergibt "so we named her Cassy."
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Antworten