Hey i am from Germany

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
IDennis-
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hey i am from Germany

Beitrag von IDennis- »

Hello everybody,
my name is Dennis , i am 16 years old and from Germany (Rheinland-Pfalz) . Next year i am in the 11th class and i am trying to prepare myself for my Abitur. I've never been in England or America and in my opinion i am not very good at English, but i am trying my best to get better and speak it fluently . Later I want to study Psychology , so I need it for this , but i also think it's a very beautiful language. I hope you can help me a bit by learning it .

I like to read books, do sports, watch films and to sleep. :D

Dennis

Azzurri
Frequent Typer

Re: Hey i am from Germany

Beitrag von Azzurri »

IDennis- hat geschrieben:Hello everybody!
My name is Dennis. I'm 16 years old and from Germany (Rheinland-Pfalz). Next year, I am going to be in the 11th class and I am trying to prepare myself for my Abitur. I've never been in England or America and in my opinion I am not very good in English, but I try to get better in speaking fluently. Later I want to study psychology, so I need English for this, but I also think English is a very beautiful language. I hope you can help me a bit by learning it .

I like to read books, doing sports, watching films and sleeping. :D

Dennis
Hi Dennis.

I tried to correct your text. Maybe a full skilled English speaker can correct it again, if something is wrong.

Best regards,
Azzurri
Lehrling am Werk!

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Hey i am from Germany

Beitrag von Keswick »

Azzurri hat geschrieben:
IDennis- hat geschrieben:Hello everybody!
My name is Dennis. I'm 16 years old and from Germany (Rheinland-Pfalz). Next year, I am going to be in grade 11 and I am trying to prepare myself for my A-levels. I've never been to England or America and in my opinion I am not very good in English, but I try to get better in speaking fluently. Later I want to study psychology, and I need English for this, but I also think English is a very beautiful language. I hope you can help me a bit with learning it .

I like to read books, doing sports, watching films and sleeping. :D

Dennis
Hi Dennis.

I tried to correct your text. Maybe a full skilled English speaker can correct it again, if something is wrong.

Best regards,
Azzurri
Hi Dennis,
Try to shorten your sentences a bit. This prevents mistakes and comes closer to actual English speakers who normally use shorter but more sentences ;)
Good luck with your A-levels :) !
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten