Hello,I'm new here

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Dykelord
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hello,I'm new here

Beitrag von Dykelord »

Hi,my name's Jörg.I would like learn English.In my schooldays I havent'nt Englishlesson and now I want to learn English.I was in the fifties and need help to learn .I visit my sister often in England ,she live in the Midlands (Hinckley).Last year I visited my sister on a motorbike .:chopper:

Best Regards

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Hello,I'm new here

Beitrag von Delfino »

Dykelord hat geschrieben:Hi,

M
y name's Jörg. I would like to learn English. When I went to school in the fifties, I didn't have any English lessons.
Now, I want to learn English, and therefore, I'd like you to help me to learn it.

I often visit my sister in England, she lives in the Midlands (Hinckley).
Last year I visited my sister on a motorbike. :chopper:

Best Regards,
Dykelord
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Dykelord
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Dykelord »

Hi Delphino,
thank you for the correction , but is not what I meant.
I was born in the fifties and in the sixties went to school .

Best Regards

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Hi,
Dykelord hat geschrieben:Hi Delphino,
thank you for the correction, but that1 is not what I meant.
I was born in the fifties and went to school in the sixties.2

Best Regards
1 - Jeder englische Teilsatz benötigt ein Subjekt. Weglassen kann man es nur dann, wenn es unmittelbar aus dem Kontext klar ist. Demonstrativpronomen kann man in der Regel nicht weglassen.

2 - Die Satzstellungsregel SPO = Subjekt, Prädikat, Objekt gilt in jedem Teilsatz im Englischen. Die Wortstellung, vor allem in einem Nebensatz, unterscheidet sich damit teils drastisch von der, die man im Deutschen findet. Deshalb muss man jeden Satz auf englisch neu formulieren, und nicht Wort-für-Wort übersetzen.
(Nur zum Vergleich um den Unterschied deutlich zu machen, die Satzformel im Deutschen ist wesentlich komplexer: SOPV2 - Subjekt, Objekt, Prädikat mit Verb an Position 2)

PS: Please try to stick to the international standard for typing punctuation marks. The punctuation mark (.,;:!?) is put behind the preceding word without a space but it must be followed by a space or line break. Deviating from that standard does not only confuse spell checkers, it also impedes fluent reading. (The human brain is a pattern matcher after all.)

Bitte versuche dich an den internationalen Standard für das Setzen von Satzzeichen zu halten. Das Satzzeichen (.,;:!?) wird hinter das vorangehende Wort ohne ein Leerzeichen gesetzt, aber es muss von einem Leerzeichen oder einem Zeilenumbruch gefolgt werden. Von diesem Standard abzuweichen verwirrt nämlich nicht nur die Rechtschreibprüfung, es behindert auch beim flüssigen Lesen.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Antworten