Let's speak English here.
Antworten
NesQuick
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch / German

Hi There

Beitrag von NesQuick »

Hi to all people of this forum,

my name is Dennis, im 23 years old and i come from lower saxony in Germany. i have regitreted myself here because i would like to learn english. I would like to speak this language like a native speaker and so i do my best as i can. I think the english language is very very important in the world. My hobby`s are soccer, american football, listening to music, graphic design and many more. I think that my english isn`t good, so i hope you can help me to learn it very well. The most problems i have is the english grammar and i dont know all english vucabularry. At the moment i listening often to the bbc radio so i can get a feeling of this language. The next step is to looking english movies, i think that will be fun :D . Im dont scary about this language. Ok,this was it about me, hope you can unterstand what i have written down.

Nice regards NesQuick

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Hi There

Beitrag von Delfino »

NesQuick hat geschrieben:Hi to all people of this forum,

My name is Dennis, I am 23 years old, and I come from Lower Saxony in Germany. I have registered myself here
because I would like to learn English. I would like to speak this language like a native speaker, and I do as much as I can.
I think the English language is very important around the world.
My hobbies are soccer, American football, listening to music, graphic design and many more. I think that my English isn't good,
so I hope you can help me to learn it very well. The most problems I have is the English grammar and I don't know a lot of English vocabulary.
Recently, I am often listening to the BBC radio stations. Thereby, I hope to get a feel for this language. The next step will be to watch English movies.
I think that will be fun. I am not afraid of this language. Ok, this is it about me, I hope you can understand what I have written.

Best regards,
NesQuick
Welcome to this forum.

:watch: May I suggest to use a dictionary and capital letters were needed. See above...

Online Wörterbücher
ftopic2481.html

Englische Grammatik - Regeln und Erläuterungen
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/inhalt_grammar.htm
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Zaccaria
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Zaccaria »

Hi Dennis,

in witch city do you live in Lower Saxony ? Or what is the next big City?

Greetz.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Zaccaria hat geschrieben:Hi Dennis,

In which city do you live in Lower Saxony ? Or what is the next bigger city?

Regards.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten