Let's speak English here.
Antworten
blake
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

I want to improve my english *surprise*

Beitrag von blake »

Hello,

My name ist Matthias and im 37 years old. Im from east germany. I never had english in shool (only 5 years russian).
I am basically registered here to improve my englisch writing and speaking. My knowledge of english is rather basic. So there is a lot work to do for me ;) .

My wish:
As first step, i am looking for somebody who write english with me. Maybe in a chat (icq something similar) or here in this forum. In return i can help you with the german language.
Improve my speaking will be the second step.

I hope you can read this.

best regards,
Matthias

Guest02-16

Re: I want to improve my english *surprise*

Beitrag von Guest02-16 »

Hello Matthias,

since nobody hasn't answered you: I would be happy if we wrote each other! Do you have a mail address I can write to? I worked in England as an Au Pair and I want to become an English teacher. My English skills are excellent, maybe I can teach you a little.
I'm 23 years old and I live in the Nuremberg region.

Cheers!
Vanessa

WebSTAR
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von WebSTAR »

Hey Vanessa!

Maybe you are interessted to talk with me some times? I´m from Austria.
If you want pls write me an private message or something :)

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

blake hat geschrieben:Hello,

My name is Matthias and im 37 years old. I'm from East Germany. I never had English in school (only Russian for 5 years).
People in the GDR had mandatory English lessons starting in 7th grade. I know from my own experience in school at the time. :D

I am basically registered here to improve my English writing and speaking skills.
My knowledge of English is rather basic. So there is a lot work to do for me.

My wish:
As first step, I am looking for somebody who writes in English with me. Maybe using a chat (e.g. icq or something similar) or here in this forum.
In return I can help you with the German language. The second step would be the improvement of my speaking skills.

I hope you can understand this.

Best regards,
Matthias
Your English is not bad, but you'll have to keep an eye on the use of capital letters.

See also
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/inhalt_grammar.htm
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten