Let's speak English here.
Antworten
FrankiLi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Learning Business English

Beitrag von FrankiLi »

Hello guys,

I want to improve my English as fast as possible. Actually I am watching movies in english (with english subtitle) and by reading bi-lingual books (English left side, German right side for fast translating unknown words).

But as you already recognize by reading this text, this is not enough. And the "speaking" is missing.

Do you have any ideas how I can have contact to a native speaker, maybe someone who wants to improve his German (for a win-win-situation)? I think this is the fastest way, don't you?

Thanks in advance
yours
Frank

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Learning Business English

Beitrag von Delfino »

FrankiLi hat geschrieben:Hello guys,

I want to improve my English as fast as possible. Actually, I watch movies in English (with English subtitles)
and read bi-lingual books (English on the left, German on the right for the fast translation of unknown words).

But as you've probably already recognised by reading this text, this is not enough. And my ability to speak is laking practice.

Do you have any ideas on how I can find / contact a native speaker, maybe someone who wants to improve his German (for a win-win-situation)?
I think this would be the fastest way, don't you?

Thank you in advance,

Frank
Take a look at the posts from native English speakers in this forum, in your city (English Stammtisch, German classes at VHS ...) or online.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten