Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Disciplina
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Trying to find a penfriend

Beitrag von Disciplina »

Hallo stranger :)

I guess it would be the best way to improve my english skills if I start a conversation with a pen friend.

In return I'm be able to correct your german text if you are interessed in learning the german language? My german grammer skills are very good !!!

So IF you are interessted just let me know.

Greetings

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Trying to find a penfriend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Disciplina hat geschrieben:Hello stranger :)

I guess it would be the best way to improve my English skills if I started a conversation with a pen friend.

In return I'd be able to correct your German text if you are interested in learning the German language? My German grammar skills are very good !!!

So IF you are interested just let me know.

Regards

Good luck :) !

By the way, "greetings" is only used as such: as a greeting. To end a text/letter/mail use "regards" or similar.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Miles
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Turkish

Beitrag von Miles »

Hello there,

I would like to practice my English with someone who knows German.Even though i have been living in a country for a few years in which German is the main language,
i haven't been able to speak it well.I still have difficulties by studying in university.
( I hope that correcting guy would not correct mine,that's just annoying ^^)
I don't know what you excatly mean by "penfriend" But i am willing to cooperate.Though it always sounds me a bit mean to befriend people
for my good.It's like taking adventage on them.It's like mutualism in biology ^^.Anyway,i've already talked much.
Take care now,bye bye then

aoife
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von aoife »

I had a few penpals before but I found it difficult to find things to write about. In the new year I want to start a google group with english speakers and german speakers where we could correct each other's writing. That way we could write about whatever we wanted and you wouldn't have to wait for a reply before writing more. It would also mean that you could write about all sorts of topics instead of just the ones that came up naturally.
I think it will be easy to find english speakers who are interested but I think it will be more difficult to find german speakers.

If anyone wants me to add them when I set up the group just send me a message.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

aoife hat geschrieben:I had a few penpals before, but I found it difficult to find things to write about.
In the new year I want to start a Google group with English speakers and German speakers where we could correct each other's writing.
That way we could write about whatever we wanted and you wouldn't have to wait for a reply before writing more.
It would also mean that you could write about all sorts of topics instead of just the ones that came up naturally.
I think, it will be easy to find English speakers who are interested, but I think it will be more difficult to find German speakers.

If anyone wants me to add them when I set up the group just send me a message.
This forum is a place where people did and do correct each others writing.
In the past it has mostly been used by Germans who try to improve their English.

Although you are required to use the sub-forums which provide some structure
you are not limited to any topic.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten