English Help in Return for German Lessons!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Kremyx
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

English Help in Return for German Lessons!

Beitrag von Kremyx »

Hey! My name is Josh and I'm from Scotland. My native language is English although I can speak Scottish Gaelic. I just want to get myself out-there because I need some help with my German. I'd be happy to do this through Skype or something like that. If anyone can help me then I'm willing to offer you English help from a native speaker.

Many thanks!

Josh

Grummelpeter
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: English Help in Return for German Lessons!

Beitrag von Grummelpeter »

Hey Josh!

Did you find anyone? If this is not the case. We can skype and write. At the moment I am doing an European Volunteer Service and my access to Internet is not that good, however it will end on 31. of August and then we can skype. This might be good, since we can become a little bit acquainted via e-mail. But as I said, just if you are still looking for someone.

I am from the north of Germany but at the moment I live in the Czech Republic. My work and habitation are very near to the German border. Perhaps 15 min by car. I like Scotland very much and I was there two times. The accent is amazingly beautiful!!!!! I am also interested in Scottish Gaelic. One day I want to learn it and if all turns out as I wish I can do Scottish Gaelic courses at the adult education centre near my university (so if I can enter into this university).

Kremyx
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Kremyx »

That's great!!!!!! I'll message you my Skype and that could work. I will be very busy from 29th August But I will have enough time. I am fluent and Scottish Gaelic but it would be extremely hard for a German person to learn... Maybe I could give you some help with that too?

Josh

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Oh oh.. Scottish Gaelic.. now that is tempting Kremyx. I've been interested in Scottish Gaelic for years but never got over asking how someone is doing or apologising. Did you learn SG in school?
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten