Greetings from Austria!!!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
ina95
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Greetings from Austria!!!

Beitrag von ina95 »

hey!

My name is Sabrina, but all my friends prefer to call me just Sabi. I'm seventeen years old, which I don't really like because I'm looking forward to turning eighteen. I was burn in Graz, where I also live with my whole family. My family conists of four members. There's my dad, who is an engineer, my mother, who is a housewife and my brother, who has already started to work.
In contrast to him, I go to school, but next year I'm going to make the matura. After that, I have the intention to go to university in Klagenfurt, because I really have the desire to study "Publizistik". All in all, I love Klagenfurt. I like everything there. In my point of view the people are quite friendly and good- naturedly and the lake is just awesome and breath- taking. I'm really excited when I think about my new life, that will start in several months.

According to my life now and to all my hobbies. I suppose I'm just a normal teenage girl. I like it to go out or meet friends and to talk to them about all stuff, I'm confronted with.
My best friend is Julia, who's already eighteen (sometimes I am a little bit jealous of her due to her age). I can call her every time and she always tries to solve my problems. She is so warm-hearted and I'm sure she would never betray me or something like that. Furthermore, I enjoy it to go shopping in the city, especially in the summer.
You can find so many colourful and awesome clothes. Unfortunately some of them aren't really inexpensive, which is really frustrating for such a shopaholic like me.
What I also like, are the holidays. There's nothing better than settle down in my garden and reading a superb book. I hope that the sommer will never come to an end. But I suppose this desire will remain just an unfulfilled wish.

Greetings,
Sabrina

Es wäre sehr lieb, wenn mir jemand den Text kontrollieren könnte, da ich unbedingt mein Englisch verbessern möchte (:
DANKE im voraus

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Greetings from Austria!!!

Beitrag von Delfino »

ina95 hat geschrieben:Hey guys!

My name is Sabrina, but all my friends prefer to call me just Sabi.
I'm seventeen years old, which I don't really like because I'm looking forward to turning eighteen.
I was burn in Graz, where I also live with my whole family.
My family conists of four members.
There's my dad, who is an engineer, my mother, who is a housewife and my brother, who has already started to work.
In contrast to him, I go to school, but next year I'm going to earn the Matura diploma.

After that, I have the intention to go to university in Klagenfurt, because I really have the desire to study Publishing.
All in all, I love Klagenfurt.
I like everything there.
In my point of view the people are quite friendly and good-natured and the lake is just awesome and breathtaking.
I'm really excited when I think about my new life, that will start in several months.

I suppose I'm a normal teenage girl - looking at my current life and all my hobbies.
I like it to go out, to meet friends and to talk to them about all the stuff, I'm confronted with.
My best friend is Julia, who's already eighteen.
Sometimes I am a little bit jealous of her due to her age.
I can call her any time and she always tries to solve my problems.
She is so warm-hearted and I'm sure she would never betray me or do something bad like that.
Furthermore, I enjoy it to go shopping in the city, especially in the summer.
There you can find so many colourful and awesome clothes.
Unfortunately, some of them are really expensive, which is quite frustrating for a shopaholic like me.
What I also like, are holidays.
There's nothing better than to sit in my garden and read a superb book.
I hope that the sommer will never come to an end.
But I suppose this desire will remain just an unfulfilled wish.

Greetings,
Sabrina

Es wäre sehr lieb, wenn mir jemand den Text kontrollieren könnte, da ich unbedingt mein Englisch verbessern möchte. :)
Danke im Voraus.
I suggest you avoid the literal translation of your thoughts.
Written texts usually feature more formal expressions - unless you're writing a novel. :)
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

bruno
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Portuguese

Re: Greetings from Austria!!!

Beitrag von bruno »

Hi Sabrina how are you?

Antworten