Football

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Football

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

What do you think about Jogi Löw? Did he make a good job with the football team or not? Should he recede from the job? I find he made a good job, okay in the game versus Italy he made big mistakes but he is also a human. We never could won the match, if Klose or Reus played from beginning we lost the game, too. The choice between a new coach is big, a lot of people can do the job and could change and improve the players. The players earn a lot of money but what is the goal from the player, to get the cup or to be a playboy like Gomez? When he must fight and sweating than is not good for Gomez. And Lahm what's about Lahm, he is not a good Leader. The communication during the match was not good, after the first goal he should say what to do and raise the pressure versus Italy. He was so quite the whole game.
Oliver Bierhoff can go home he is intelligent but he wasn't a good football player and he earns a lot of money too and we have nothing.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Football

Beitrag von Delfino »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:What do you think about Jogi Löw?
Did he do a good job with the German football team or not?
Should he resign from the job?
Although he made some big mistakes in the game versus Italy, I think, he did a good job overall.
He is also just a human being.
We would never have won the match, even if Klose or Reus had played from beginning.
There is a big selection of coaches who can do a good job in changing and improving the player's game.
The players earn a lot of money, but what is their goal - to get the World Cup or to be a playboy like Gomez?

When he must fight and sweating than is not good for Gomez. ??? :watch: avoid the literal translation of not 'proper' German
And Lahm what's about Lahm, he is not a good leader.

The communication during the match was not good.
After the first goal he should have given guidance on how to proceed in raising the pressure on Italy.
He was too quiet during the whole game.
Oliver Bierhoff can go home.
He is intelligent, but he didn't perform as one would expect from a well-paid football player.
So we have nothing.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi Delfino, thanks for correction my text. The last twelve months I practiced french and hadn't the chance to speak English. I will start again with English. The topic was too difficult for me.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hi Delfino,
Thank you for the correction of my text.
During
the last twelve months I practiced French, and I didn't have the chance to speak English.
I will start again to learn and practice English.
The topic was too difficult for me.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten